What is the best Miami to Orlando shuttle service besides cheap busses?

Janice Renalspoon

Original Poster
I don't want to go on a bus because of usual conditions and length of time for the trip. The busses I found take upwards of 7 hours and I have my family with me. Someone at work told me to try a shuttle as renting a car is out of the equation. Any help for shuttle transportation from Miami to Orlando would be great.

rob0519

I don't want to go on a bus because of usual conditions and length of time for the trip. The busses I found take upwards of 7 hours and I have my family with me. Someone at work told me to try a shuttle as renting a car is out of the equation. Any help for shuttle transportation from Miami to Orlando would be great.

I tried Google for shuttle, non bus, from Miami to Orlando and came up with this. It looks like it's over $35 per person. If there's anyway renting a car is an option, I think it would be your best choice, but give these people a call. Their website won't let me get very far without making a reservation.

http://www.thefloridaexpressbus.com/

Janice Renalspoon

Original Poster
I tried Google for shuttle, non bus, from Miami to Orlando and came up with this.

I've tried them before and wasn't very satisfied. I did a Google search and came up with this Miami to Orlando shuttle company. They are a bit more than fse but they do door to door. Anyone had any experience with them? Looks like they are 55 dollars. I don't know, I might go with the one you suggested even though it wasn't so great last time at least it got me where I needed to travel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom