What is the best dessert in "the World"?

tinkerbell2

What is the best dessert you ever had at Disney World? For me personally, it would have to be the Chocolate Wave at the Coral Reef. The vanilla and chocolate Glass Sipper in Cinderella's Royal Table is pretty good too. :slurp:

The best for me is the key lime creme brulee at Narcoossee's. It's the stuff dreams are made of! Unfortunately I didn't get any this last trip. Made a big splash getting off of Splash Mountain and fractured my ankle in places. :hammer:

Upvote 0

SlideOperatorCP

Okay, I have a few!!!

~*Strawberry Shortcake from Beaches and Cream

~*Dole Whips!!!

~*Red Velvet cake from Crystal Palace

~*Tiramisu from Crystal Palace... (it is by NO means real tiramisu... there is NO alcohol in it and it has like pound cake rather then Lady fingers but it's still really good... my BF agrees)

~*pretty much all the desserts at Crystal Palace

and these aren't "desserts" but the doughnuts at the Wilderness... and ALLLLLLLL the chocolate at The Camdy Cauldron... I love the Pooh caramels, the strawberry truffles.. and oh boy I could go on... and on........

Upvote 0

tomman710

Right on! Zebra Domes and practically all of the other things at Boma are money. You have to throw down the Dole Whips, I wouldn't call it the all time best in WDW but it is something you have to eat everytime you go. It's a must eat, awesome.

Upvote 0

crazymomof4

My favorite has always been the cheesecake mouse at Liberty Tree Tavern. That was a while ago, though, and I know they have made changes to that restaurant, so maybe it's not even available anymore. :(

Upvote 0

nikechic

:D If you are going for TASTE...I would have to say the Key Lime Pie from Olivia's at OKW :D

If you are going on size I would have to say nothing beats the KITCHEN SINK at Beach and Cream at the Beach Club:D

Upvote 0

disneydawg

Originally posted by tinkerbell2
For me personally, it would have to be the Chocolate Wave at the Coral Reef.

I was blown away when I ate this. It was far and away the best desert I have ever had. My wife talks about it to this day.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Chocolate Cake at Norway

Key Lime Pie from Flame Tree in AK

Pineapple and Caramel sauce at Ohana

Mickey Mouse Ice cream bar

A ice cream cone at the ice cream shop in Magic Kingdom

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom