What is the best character meal(in the parks)?

jcat2312

What is the best character meal? My DH, DD, and I are going in September!! 148 days left!! I am starting to plan the meals for the trip, and am trying to decide which character meals are better. We are going to have breakfast with Cindy, but from there, I can't decide....

Thanks all!

jcat2312 said:
What is the best character meal? My DH, DD, and I are going in September!! 148 days left!! I am starting to plan the meals for the trip, and am trying to decide which character meals are better. We are going to have breakfast with Cindy, but from there, I can't decide....

Thanks all!
i have been to Donalds Resturauntasaurus In AK
CheF Mickys in Contemporary
The Crystal Palace
The lady and the Tramp Place
The rotating one in the Land
The Liberty Tree Tavern
And Cinderellas Castle for dinner

My favorite was Donalds Restarauntasorus because it has good food and all the characters are there and the waiters and waitresses are fun.

Upvote 0

tigger1968

We found Donald's Breakfastosaurus at AK to have the best food for a character breakfast. I know this because we were just there with another couple with a 16 month old, and we had to eat at EVERY CHARACTER MEAL! At least it felt like it. We ate at Norway for the Princess Breakfast in Epcot. Great atmosphere with all the face characters, but so-so food. Liberty Tree is always great for dinner, and Crystal Palace is great as well. And you can never go wrong with Chef Mickeys. No priority seating? Go late for dinner. We had a 3 minute wait.

The best part of Breakfastosaurus is that when you leave, your are in Dinoland, and can shortcut to Africa for the Safari ride without having to get caught up in the mobs from the front gate when the park opens!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom