What is it like???

Lakritz

Original Poster
Hello from germany to everyone on this board. :wave:
i`ve been lurking around for a while and really enjoy all the informations I can find here. Everytime i log in I feel close to the Magic, so thank you everyone for that:sohappy:
I will be going to WDW on Okt. 31. and already bought tickets for MNSCHP and made reservations for dinner at liberty tree tavern.
Here now is my question: What is it like? Are there tables for two? What is the Food like? What is the party like?
Thanks to anyone who will be sharing their information:kiss:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome Lakritz :wave:
Check out this link for your Menu at Liberty Tree Taverns Character Dinner. I don't know about tables for two - but you'll be eating with your partner - not placed on a table with others so the table may be set for four.
Enjoy

barnum42

Another big hello to the boards. Hope you have fun :wave:

I've never been on Halloween, but I have been during October and it's a great time. Weather is still warm and the crowds are low. You'll have a great time.

Trishnh

My son & I just ate at Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time last week and it was very good. We were sat at a table for 2, so there are a few of them there. I personally would have liked a table for 4 for more room but it was fine. It is an all you can eat meal served family style so the waiter/waitress brings all the food to your table. There was ham, turkey and flank steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans (really yummy!), rolls, salad, mac & cheese and cherry cobbler w/ vanilla ice cream for desert. The characters are Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale and they are dressed in old time garb. We had a fun time there and will definitely go back again.

We have never been there for HAlloween, but I am working on DH now to try & go :lol: Have a Great time!

Lakritz

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! that was very helpfull. The food on the menue sounds very tasty.

:wave:back to dolbyman. I couldn`t help but notice that you seem to be spending a lot of time in WDW (lakritz is turning green with envy) ...is your germany nearer to orlando than mine?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom