What is it like in June???

DonaldD1987

This is my first post.

I was wondering what the crowds were like in the 1st or 2nd week in June are like.

I've been there at easter, january, and april before but never that late and was wondering what it is like.

barnum42

Welcome :D

Some years ago I went early June and found it busier than April (excluding Easter). I understand that schools start to kick out in the last two weeks of June, so I gets really busy then.

Upvote 0

katiesmom

Welcome!

I have been there in both early and late June. The crowds really are not all that bad. It's the heat you should worry about. It can get mighty hot in the middle of the afternoon, so plan on going early, then take a break at the pool, and go back in the evening. You'll be glad that you did! Take advantage of fast passes and the extra magic hours if you're staying onsite. If you are going very early June, keep in mind that Gay Days are from May 31st to June 6th. There are various events scheduled throughout the week, try to avoid the parks that have events scheduled, they tend to be very crowded, while the other parks have low attendance. Two years ago, Disney left a note in our room to avoid going to the Magic Kindgom on a certain day because they were expecting higher than normal crowds. I'm glade we took their advise, Epcot was dead that day. If you go the first week, check out gayday.com, and use the schedule of events to your advantage. :D

We leave for our trip on June 10th - Hope you have a good one! :wave:

Upvote 0

tirian

My next vacation is June 7th-16th. Since I've never been in June, I was wondering about the crowds, too. I'm glad to see this post!

Upvote 0

parker kim

Hi I'm Kim from pa. we are going June 11-16. I'v been woundering the same thing. I was there last in 2001 the 3rd week of may it was great. No crowds we walked on everthing all day at the magic Kingdom on a Sunday. But I have frinds that went last year the same week said it was crazy packed.

Upvote 0

boopuff

HI - I started my Disney week on June 2nd a few years ago. It was busy, but do-able. One CM I talked to said the crowds were not too bad. He seemed to think that mid June crowds really kick up. My advice, with the heat and all, is go early (if you're on site take advantage of early opening), leave mid-day for a swim and retun and stay late- really late. If you have older kids late nights are great for walking onto many rides.

have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom