What is going on at AK?!

Edeyore

CoffeeJedi said:
a new spinner ride, the hub is themed to look like a mountain, and the spoke cars are themed to look like little train engines, there's a static yeti figure next to the ride that spits water on you occasionally

Hey, they already have two rides like that in one park. Why not have one in Animal Kingdom? Just kidding! :lol:

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
netenyahoo said:
I'd really like to see the Snow Lepers and Pandas come to AK. I would think Disney could get Pandas on loan for about a year or 2. Disney seems to have a pretty good relationship with China. I would also like to see an Australia area. They could just start with an animal path and shop and later add rides and a restaurant. I think kangaroos, koalas and such would be a great addition to AK.
Usually, China "loans" pandas to zoos around the world. I would think that Disney would attempt to actually acquire panda ownership in trade with the development of more Chinese theme parks. It would be a huge coup over all the other zoological attractions in the world to actually "own" pandas. Disney at this point could start it's own breeding program. Imagine an exhibit at AK with a bunch of pandas to view. Now that would be something.

netenyahoo said:
I'd really like to see the Snow Lepers and Pandas come to AK. I would think Disney could get Pandas on loan for about a year or 2. Disney seems to have a pretty good relationship with China. I would also like to see an Australia area. They could just start with an animal path and shop and later add rides and a restaurant. I think kangaroos, koalas and such would be a great addition to AK.

I couldn't help myself... Snow Lepers???!!!???

"Hey Mommy, that guy over there looks kinda cold. Oh my God his foot just fell off!"

CoffeeJedi

Beany-Fantasmic said:
I couldn't help myself... Snow Lepers???!!!???

"Hey Mommy, that guy over there looks kinda cold. Oh my God his foot just fell off!"
bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa
that's hilarious
good one!

CoffeeJedi

Edeyore said:
Hey, they already have two rides like that in one park. Why not have one in Animal Kingdom? Just kidding! :lol:
actually they have 3 of those at the MK
i think dinorama has one too, so this would actually make 2 for AK

if you hook them all together they form Voltron :lookaroun

Huck

netenyahoo said:

Something tells me that a snow lepers attraction would be quite... contagious!:lol:
They would be falling apart all over the place!

Epcot82Guy

Huck said:
Something tells me that a snow lepers attraction would be quite... contagious!:lol:
They would be falling apart all over the place!

I thought the same thing. That's awful. (But funny).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

jimmybog

Sorry but your on the wrong forum if you want to discuss any theme park rumours about Disney, especially if you read about them elsewhere on the Internet. As you can see most people on this forum will just tear you apart if you mention anything about a unannounced theme park rumour. Your better off asking your questions on another forum; preferably one where you read the rumour from! As for new lands or rides for Animal Kingdom in the next few years? I would be very suprised to see a new E-Ticket attraction or land in that park in the next 5 years. Expedition Everest has only just opened and I suspect Disney will first see what affect this has on crowd levels in the park before even thinking about new lands or attractions. In fact I wouldn't hold your breath about seeing any major changes or attractions in the WDW parks in the near future.

RonAnnArbor

I think in general, EE has everyone talking about Animal Kingdom. I have heard friends who have sworn off going back to AK again talk about going to ride EE to see what the fuss is about (and at least be able to say they rode the most expensive almost roller coaster ever)...those kinds of things always get the chatters rumors wagging --

As to some of the earlier posts -- do you think that snow leopards and Pandas are going to be practical in a state where the temperatures and humidity are so high that even their hot-weather native african animals sleep all day, or look for their air-conditioned rocks?

DWImagineer

Original Poster
jimmybog said:
Sorry but your on the wrong forum if you want to discuss any theme park rumours about Disney, especially if you read about them elsewhere on the Internet. As you can see most people on this forum will just tear you apart if you mention anything about a unannounced theme park rumour. Your better off asking your questions on another forum; preferably one where you read the rumour from! As for new lands or rides for Animal Kingdom in the next few years? I would be very suprised to see a new E-Ticket attraction or land in that park in the next 5 years. Expedition Everest has only just opened and I suspect Disney will first see what affect this has on crowd levels in the park before even thinking about new lands or attractions. In fact I wouldn't hold your breath about seeing any major changes or attractions in the WDW parks in the near future.

I'm not worried about being ripped apart. I have been on forums where I've been constantly ripped apart from saying even the nicest thing. I am just curious to know what's going on. I'm going back to Orlando in 2007, but if Beastly Kingdom or other rides are opening after 2007, I'll just wait.

I am horever interested in the what screamscape said, since the date for it was marked 3/16/06. I even more interested in the fact of a water coaster rumor for the dragon ride.

jaredliu

jimmybog said:
Sorry but your on the wrong forum if you want to discuss any theme park rumours about Disney, especially if you read about them elsewhere on the Internet. As you can see most people on this forum will just tear you apart if you mention anything about a unannounced theme park rumour.
Agreed. Or respond you with some stupid lame jokes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom