What is everyone's favorite snack???

tare

Original Poster
Mine would be the dole whip followed by a Mickey premium bar--probably an hour later--with a nice cold coke in between!!

bethymouse

My Dad loves the crepes in the France kiosk.
I like the mickey ear rice crispy treats w/ chocolate or actually any kind of dessert that I can wrap up and keep in my room to eat later!:D
My kids and hubby like any kind of ice cream, but especially the one on Main Street.:)
My Mom loves a good hot dog, anywhere @ WDW.:D

materbuddy

The jalapeno cheese pretzels are my new favorite. My DNephew calls them breakfast pretzels. He polished off 3 of them in one sitting our last trip, and he is only 5.

Bowler Hat Girl

I used to be totally happy just with the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies you used to be able to get at various QS places. During my last stay at CR a couple years ago, I stopped at Contempo Café every time I got off the monorail so I could have a little snack later in my room. I was so disappointed to see they didn't have them anymore on my trip this past February. But, if I had to pick just one snack I have to have every time I go there (that they still have), I'm going to have to go with the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow at MK. Of course, they're so big that they're more like a meal than a snack! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom