What is Disney doing at 7474 Chancellor Drive??

TTA94

Even if related to the parade I would imagine it’s only a matter of time before permits or something for that start to trickle out, IF of course those plans have to changed.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
1723393035462.png

Just a hunch... but the trains in this concept art seem to bear a striking resemblance to Vekoma's Suspended Family Coaster model. This shipment was listed from Vekoma right? I wonder if this offsite warehouse is testing the lift mechanic they teased in presentation last night.

Gringrinngghost

Firstly, Assa Abloy is a access control company, who makes Vingcard that Disney uses in the hotels. CMs use HID.

Secondly, I dug into this with import records I have access too and at the address and what returns is as follows for WDC Corporate Tooling: Most Recent Shipment: 01/02/2015 (Database Updated: 07/31/2024).

Lastly, VEKOMA RIDES PARTS SERVICES B V is just parts for pre-existing. You want Vekoma Rides Manufacturing B V.

Ranger3753

In the Parks
Yes
FWIW, Disney is out of warehouse space on property for anything of any significant size until their new warehouse gets built. And I highly doubt the new projects announced last night are far enough along that the ride systems have already been designed and parts of it are being built and already ready for shipment. BTM is getting re-tracked, though, and it would totally make sense for them to be using this kind of space to store the track segments until they're needed onsite. I also seem to recall some discussion about building a short piece of test track somewhere with respect to this, but I thought that was going to be on site. Perhaps the permit has something to do with that.

Gringrinngghost

FWIW, Disney is out of warehouse space on property for anything of any significant size until their new warehouse gets built. And I highly doubt the new projects announced last night are far enough along that the ride systems have already been designed and parts of it are being built and already ready for shipment. BTM is getting re-tracked, though, and it would totally make sense for them to be using this kind of space to store the track segments until they're needed onsite. I also seem to recall some discussion about building a short piece of test track somewhere with respect to this, but I thought that was going to be on site. Perhaps the permit has something to do with that.
Guardian and/or Tron's tracks were stored on property in a field north of Animal Kingdom Lodge.

1723444242940.png

Slinky Dog Dash was stored north of ESPN.

1723445255785.png

Last edited:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
To sum it up, 7474 Chancellor Drive is just another storage warehouse. A midway point between international shipping ports and WDW.
Stop it with this perfectly reasonable logic

Also, I doubt Disney would stage any attractions in a publicly accessible industrial park less than 3 miles (5 minutes on surface streets) from Universal Creative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom