What is Disney building behing Everest?

Davidsplanet

Addition?

Maybe it's that addition to everest that I suggested in a thread a month or so ago. Who knows? Wishfull thinking? Everest is a great thing that Disney has, I just think that extending the ride time and size would be wise.:cool:

yensidtlaw1969

I'm thinking it'd the Yeater in the Wild, whick is currently being enclosed to properly host it's new Finding Nemo show :wave: .

Yensid "must get back to my paper on Marc Davis" tlaw1969

MayKit

Original Poster
(You're not referring to the unfinished rear of the mountain, are you?)
I could be. I didn't know any part of EE was unfinished, and no I did not ride it, I'm a chicken when it comes to rides like that!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The back side of EE is unfinished (as in theming) and kinda looks like a warehouse. It will be camoflaged at an unspecified time.

PintoColvig

My contact tells me that it is a monorail extension. Of course, my contact is a brother to a former bus driver for the Orange Co. School system. :p

ucf disneyfan

unkadug said:
The back side of EE is unfinished (as in theming) and kinda looks like a warehouse. It will be camoflaged at an unspecified time.

Yeah....like never. Don't expect them to fix the back side of Everest.

JeffH

Back of Everest

The 'unfinished' back of Everest is very visible as you are parking in the parking lot in the Winter (when the trees are less 'full'), I don't think this will stay this way long.

the-reason14

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I'm thinking it'd the Yeater in the Wild, whick is currently being enclosed to properly host it's new Finding Nemo show :wave: .

Yensid "must get back to my paper on Marc Davis" tlaw1969

Im sorry if that has been discussed before and this may be off topic but, what does finding nemo have to do with that section of AK anyway? I mean, the story doesnt take place in asia and it doesnt have anything to do with dinosaur stuff, so why there? And wasnt there a rumor about an Australia land or something, if so then it would fit better there, right? We're already getting nemo at the living seas, should we get more?

Tom

Beta Return
icorsix said:
My contact tells me that it is a monorail extension. Of course, my contact is a brother to a former bus driver for the Orange Co. School system. :p

OMG, I know your brother! And he told me the same thing!

goofyfan13

the-reason14 said:
Im sorry if that has been discussed before and this may be off topic but, what does finding nemo have to do with that section of AK anyway? I mean, the story doesnt take place in asia and it doesnt have anything to do with dinosaur stuff, so why there? And wasnt there a rumor about an Australia land or something, if so then it would fit better there, right? We're already getting nemo at the living seas, should we get more?

I agree, but what did Tarzan Rocks! have to do with that area? So it's not like they're going backwards. :lol:

the-reason14

goofyfan13 said:
I agree, but what did Tarzan Rocks! have to do with that area? So it's not like they're going backwards. :lol:

True, but with tarzan, it was more jungly(I know it probably aint a word) and I can somewhat connect that with asia a little. With nemo its fish. I dont see the connection, but I never saw tarzan though, heard it was too loud and not that exciting, and Im not into rock so, I hope with nemo it will be something I would want to see.(even if I dont see it tieing in with that area of the park)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom