What is closed in January 2011?

scrambled

Original Poster
I am taking my girlfriend to Disney from the 20th to the 26th of January 2011. I know that Splash Mountain and Star Tours will be closed. Anything else of importance going to be closed in any of the parks? I know they are expanding fantasyland. Will the construction hinder on the appearance other than a wall? Looks like we are going to be some of the final people to see toontown as well.
It will be her first trip to Disney; she is 27 and had never been. I want her to have the best first experience possible. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mikester71

Pretty sure Blizzard Beach is going to be closed then too. I know it is supposed to stay closed until just after we leave in March. :cry:

Cmdr_Crimson

Check here for any other info..http://www.wdwmagic.com/news.htm.
I'm going around the same time...And it looks like DHS is getting the Majority..Plan Wisley.

MK
Splash Mountain – closed for refurbishment January 3–31, 2011.
Liberty Square Riverboat – closed for refurbishment January 29–February 4, 2011

Epcot
Nothing

DHS
Star Tours – closed for refurbishment through May 16, 2011.
Studio Backlot Tour – closed for refurbishment January 3-29, 2011.
Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set Adventure – closed for refurbishment January 3-29, 2011.
Playhouse Disney-Live on Stage! – closed for refurbishment January 30 - March 5, 2011.
Block Party Bash Parade – final performance January 1; Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! begins performances January 16, 2011.

Animal Kingdom
Kali River Rapids – closed for refurbishment January 3–29, 2011.
Primeval Whirl – closed for refurbishment January 17 through April 5, 2011

Waterparks
Blizzard Beach - January 16 through March 26 2011

scrambled

Original Poster
Dang, that is a lot in DHS. However the only thing that bums me out if the backlot tour. I like that. All the other stuff is no big deal. It will probually be to cold for the water stuff anyway. Thanks for the help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom