What is a ride/show theming that you hate that is liked/loved?

Amos1784

Rock and Roller Coaster queue is miserable, that is the first that comes to mind for me. And, I am not a fan of the updated test track. I preferred the older theme to it. I think it could have been updated a bit but the new one is just boring to me.

Dafid Duck

It is like all you can eat down home southern cookin' (not just fried chicken, but beans, corn, corn bread with butter,etc. plus dessert) plus all you can drink too and the entertainment is really funny. I didn't get it at first until I tried it myself. It is a lot of fun but it isn't something we do every trip. (Kinda pricey)
I compare it to kind of like Country Bear Jamboree but all the bears are real actors and you get to eat while watching them, and the jokes are corny but not really cringe-worthy

Maybe that's why I don't get it. I can't stand the Country Bears! They were a great memory from my childhood. Going to Disney for the first time as an adult with a young family I was so looking forward to that show. All I remember now is the song lyrics, "There's blood in the sand - blood in the sand." I looked at my wife and she looked at me. We took our then eight year old daughter and left.

disneyworlddad

Maybe that's why I don't get it. I can't stand the Country Bears! They were a great memory from my childhood. Going to Disney for the first time as an adult with a young family I was so looking forward to that show. All I remember now is the song lyrics, "There's blood in the sand - blood in the sand." I looked at my wife and she looked at me. We took our then eight year old daughter and left.

You got the words wrong but I understand your reasoning. My wife doesn't care for that song or Momma dont whip little Bueford.

Dafid Duck

You got the words wrong but I understand your reasoning. My wife doesn't care for that song or Momma dont whip little Bueford.

Lyrics to Blood on the Saddle:

There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground

A cowboy lay in it all covered with gore
And he never will ride any broncos no more

Oh, pity the cowboy, all bloody and red
For the bronco fell on him and bashed in his head

There was blood on the saddle and blood all around
And a great big puddle of blood on the ground

Written by Everett Cheetham • Copyright © Universal Music Publishing Group

KBLovedDisney

Ah, that's understandable. Country Bears is definitely not for everyone. Some say it might even be comparable to Chuck-E-Cheeses...
And that is just creepy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom