What is a Dole Whip????

GalacticGobbler

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
I finally had one last week!

It's a "twist" of vanilla and pineapple soft serve ice cream.

The only thing really "special" about it is that not many places serve pineapple flaovred ice cream!

It was OK, but I admit I was a bit disappointed after reading so much about them on here.

At least now I know what they are!

:cool:

I gotta agree with you on this, had our first ones last week and thought it would knock us down after so much hoopla, but it was like getting hit with a feather. Would rather split a "No way Jose" from Beaches -N- Cream

bhg469

Originally posted by GalacticGobbler
I gotta agree with you on this, had our first ones last week and thought it would knock us down after so much hoopla, but it was like getting hit with a feather. Would rather split a "No way Jose" from Beaches -N- Cream

ok what is a no way jose, and beaches n cream is at the beach club resort?

wdwcp98

I'd also reccommend a strawberry swirl. They are vanilla ice cream swirled with strawberry ice. You can get them at the Enchanted Grove in the MK.

WDWfreak89

does anybody have and more recipies for dole whip i know there is some already on here but i would like to try different recipies to see which one is the best. Thanks

pepsistar

:slurp: Yum Yum Yummy Love the Dole Whips- and the pineapple slices tooooooo. "98" A strawberry swirl? ;) I do not think I have had that one-- Is it as good as the Dole whip?? Is that the only place to get it?

Woody13

Tastee Freeze and Dairy Queen offer the same (if not much better) soft ice cream. If you like major butterfat then you're in heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom