What is a "day"?

AlanaH

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I have a res on 9/1/14 to 9/9/14. What does that mean in Dinning? Do I get 3 meals on the 1st and the 9th?

Thanks!!

SAV

I'm sorry...I am confused by your post. Can you clarify what you mean by "have a res on 9/1-9/9". Did you buy a package for those dates? Did you get the Disney Dining Plan? If so, which level of DDP?

Dafid Duck

It really goes by "how many nights?" Whatever your dining plan level is, you get that many entitlements for the number of nights you stay on property. You can use them whenever you want though. If you are staying for three nights and you want three quick service meals on your first day, you can, you just won't have them available for the rest of your trip.

ParentsOf4

Assuming you have the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan, it means that you have 3 meal credits per person for each night you stay at a WDW hotel. For example, stay at a WDW hotel from 9/1 to 9/2 (one night) and receive 3 meal credits.

How you use those credits is up to you, as long as you use them from between 9/1 (I believe after check-in) to anytime on 9/9 (including after checkout).

For example, you can use 4 credits on one day and 2 credits the next.

You also can use 2 credits per meal at WDW's Signature Restaurants (e.g. Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney Hollywood Studios).

See the following for a complete description:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...altDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2014DeluxeDining.pdf

Last edited:

dreamfinder

Your dining credits are good from when you check in until midnight of the day you check out. As pointed out, you get the set number of credits per hotel night, not day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom