What imported rides should Fantasyland {wdw} get?

What imported rides should Fantasyland {wdw} get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chape19714

The Mickey Mouse Review and Mr. Toad were in Fantasyland at one time, they are now Philharmagic and Winnie the Pooh, respectively.

Matterhorn would be nice, but I'd also like to see the Alice in Wonderland ride, of coarse it would be best if completely indoors, so FL rain woulnd't constantely shut the ride down, like in CA.

autumndawn1006

I'd like to see an elaboration of Ariel's playground that's in Tokyo DisneySeas. Never seen it, but I think it is a wonderful idea that could be well incorporated into that area of the 20,000 leagues lagoon. A dark ride through Triton's castle would be awesome, and they could incorporate a new Disney character dining experience. Just an idea I had.

gboiler1

I'm sorry, but not another mountain! and yeah, a coaster in MK?:p
HELLO, McFly! Too funny. Honestly though, it would be fun to see a classic move into the old lagoon area and a new idea E ticket.

AEfx

I'm surprised so many people picked The Matterhorn...although the classic at Disneyland is great if they tried it again at WDW I think it would end up looking a lot like E:E.

I voted for Alice...I think she'd be a great addition. I'd be so happy if they just put a few D-ticket dark rides over the old lagoon - the MK feels woefully short on dark rides in Fantasyland sometimes.

AEfx

ctwhalerman

WDW already has a Matterhorn. It's called Everest.

I'm all for an expansion of traditional Fantasyland, whether it be a Storybookland-Casey Jr. expansion or another set of dark ride buildings (a new Mr. Toad, perhaps? :p ) that would make for a very symmetrical Fantasyland (four large building around the Hub-like Carrousel) and then maybe a new E-Ticket in behind, with the entrance straight on the path behind the castle where Ariel's Grotto is now (if there is actually any room there).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom