What if... Wonders of Life was still around today?

disneysince71

I spent many days in the old Wonders of Life... Body wars was my now 20 year old sons favorite... My favorite part about it was it was almost always empty. People did not appreciate the attractions that where in there... Towards then end it was only open on New Years and Spring Break and it was still next to empty. Places that are empty just don't last very long. I believe if it was still there today... it would still be empty... Like the Garden Festival Center was when I was there last week... :)

RedFurredCadet

Original Poster
I spent many days in the old Wonders of Life... Body wars was my now 20 year old sons favorite... My favorite part about it was it was almost always empty. People did not appreciate the attractions that where in there... Towards then end it was only open on New Years and Spring Break and it was still next to empty. Places that are empty just don't last very long. I believe if it was still there today... it would still be empty... Like the Garden Festival Center was when I was there last week... :)
Rather sad. Had they did a huge event around it, Buzzy would've ended his career with a jolt of appreciation. Anyone else?

Florida_is_hot

What is dated about "Circle of Life" ?
It is relevant an important message that should never be forgotten.
We still grow cities with no thought, burn down forests..... It is humanity first, oh nature is important but I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE MY SUV.

Wonders of Life was empty when it was open, it be empty now.
The only way to get people in that building would be to spend money on new attractions. Something a bit more that a simulator, a few movies and inexpensive props.

FettFan

It would probably be the least visited pavilion in Futureworld.

Why?

It's about health and wellness...in 21st Century America. Yeah.

Diet and exercise? I can hear choruses of "but I'm on VACATION!" (imagine Eric Cartman whiney voice)

And then there are fools who criticize "The Making of Me"....like this jackass on imdb
Jackass On IMDB said:
this is sadly dated because it does not account for artificial insemination and disregards adoption.

Way to miss the point there, Jackass.

Cmdr_Crimson

What's "Wonders of Life?"
3cd8a33a.png

I for one did enjoy the Pavilion. However this is the first time a Pavilion has changed to something completely different from what it was now that it's a festival center...I would honestly like to see the Pavilion change to something Weather related..I think it would be a unique experience..

erasure fan1

I would still skip it. Body wars was one of the only simulator rides that truly made me sick to ride it. It is a shame that they still haven't replaced it with something and its been so long.

luv

Body Wars would need updating. Think of how awesome a ride through the body could be with today's technology, though! You could see so much actual stuff! And today's ride vehicles are so good. It was a great concept and could still be done.

That one about the kid going through his day (I forget the name of it) might need new film and might not...but it was still a good attraction.

I don't remember The Making of Me. Like the Norway movie, I remember that I saw it once or twice, but didn't want to again.

I miss Wonders of Life. I also think educating people about how their bodies work is the best way to encourage healthy lifestyles, not silly things like that thing in Innoventions. Get medical and insurance people to sponsor WoL and bring it back!

(I know they won't, lol.)

All Disney All The Time

Body Wars would need updating. Think of how awesome a ride through the body could be with today's technology, though! You could see so much actual stuff! And today's ride vehicles are so good. It was a great concept and could still be done.

That one about the kid going through his day (I forget the name of it) might need new film and might not...but it was still a good attraction.

I don't remember The Making of Me. Like the Norway movie, I remember that I saw it once or twice, but didn't want to again.

I miss Wonders of Life. I also think educating people about how their bodies work is the best way to encourage healthy lifestyles, not silly things like that thing in Innoventions. Get medical and insurance people to sponsor WoL and bring it back!

(I know they won't, lol.)
Cranium Command

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom