What if?? Owning a piece of the World

Nemo14

I could irridiate it, making it poisonous to the touch, causing my own stockpile of gold to be incredibly valuable.
This pile?
th

ImagineerDude

The Castle w/the Christmas Lights year round...except I'd hire people to put the lights on every night at dusk and take them off at dawn so you don't have to see the ugly netting stuff :p

FettFan

I could irridiate it, making it poisonous to the touch, causing my own stockpile of gold to be incredibly valuable.

Just be sure you go ahead and laser blast the Scottish guy snooping around. If you keep him alive, things are going to go downhill real quick.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Just be sure you go ahead and laser blast the Scottish guy snooping around. If you keep him alive, things are going to go downhill real quick.

I'll get incredibly worried about killing him (for no good reason really) if he says something about "Operation Grand Slam".

Soarin2u

search
I could never take anything to big home, because then I wouldn't enjoy it while I was there. If anything I'd take him home for the fact that I loved him as a child! :) It's him and or the orange scent in Soarin'... That smell never gotten old. Seriously Yankee Candle, make a line WDW scented candles....
5023181878_14e8d5682d_o.jpg

Scooter

I'm not greedy...I'd just like to buy 3 of those living Mops with the buckets props from Disney's Fantasia. I see them in several locations in Disney World and everytime I see them, I want them for my garden at home.

FettFan

20k_jeff_after2.jpg

Best. Pool. Parties. EVER.

Speaking of which....I still don't understand why these babies were all scrapped and buried.

I mean, just think of how much money Disney would have made had they put them up for auction instead.
Disneyana collectors would have jumped on them like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. Hell, I would have been tempted to take out a second mortgage, install a large pool and have the Nautilus rising out of it as a conversation piece.

20kdreampool_zps8bff97e0.jpg

Hi! Is this the loan officer? Yes, I'd like to talk about financing a few home improvements....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom