What I would do as CEO of Walt Disney company - parks starting in 2018 for 27 years

tcool

The enchanted Forrest
Sleeping Beauty dark ride
Tangled Dark Ride
Frozen ride E ticket- huge show building themed to ice castle. It has sleds and a ride system that isn't currently used in the states.
Enchanted Forrest Cafe - 2 floor counter service that serves American and European Foods
The Great Enchanted Forest Diner - Character meal
3 shops
I think if you use grand instead of great it would sound better....

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Disneyland Park will have 2 expansions in New Fantasyland and Frontierland. I mentioned Frontier land based the current plans of a Star Wars land. According to micechat, New Fantasyland and Big Thunder Ranch Turns into a Star Wars Land and that is why I am changing those 2 lands.

Disneyland Park

Mickey's toontown turned into part of Star Wars land under Bob Iger's Reign and turns into New Fantasy Land Expansion under me.

New Fantasy Land Expansion
Mary Poppins Dark ride
Beauty and the Beast Trackless ride
A Frozen Dark Adventure Dark Ride -
Enter and experience the fantastic world of Frozen on the classic dark ride through the story of Anna and Elsa. This ride bring guests into this magical world in a family friendly ride that the whole family will enjoy. This will be a classic track driven dark ride with brand new next gen motion enhanced ride vehicles. The ride vehicles will be able to tilt and move with the scenery as well as spin 360 degrees with the show. New state of the art audio-animatronics will enhance the experience for new audiences.
3 shops
The Village Mess Hall - 2 floor counter service that serves American and European Foods
Gaston's counter Service

Frontierland Expansion-takes place where Disney under Iger turns Big Thunder Ranch into part of new Star Wars Land.

Geyser Mountain - E ticket attraction that is a track Space Shot Ride.

This attraction was supposed go to Disneyland in 1990 before it was part of Phase II for Disneyland Paris park that was canceled. This attraction was even considered for the Magic Kingdom as a Replacement for Tom Sawyer Island.

Shop

Tomorrowland - make over
Autopia gets updated into the Lunar Rovers - a ride now set on the moon amongst huge craters.
UFO Encounter- using a combination of Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Mission: SPACE, and robot arm technology to simulate an alien abduction.
Cybermind - Coaster. It takes places in a black pyramid intended to be a mysterious alien device. Riders would found themselves inside an alien computer where they would be perceived as a virus and forced to escape.
SFI City speeder bike ride using much of the old PeopleMover route.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I am going to touch Hollywood Land in DCA, but not all of it due to the plans of adding Marvel there that includes a Marvel theme Rock n' roller coaster that will be approved by iger. The location of having a Marvel land under Iger is into the parking lot currently between Tower of Terror and Luigi’s Flying Tires.

DCA
Hollywood Land

Studio 12 becomes the Hollywood Canteen- DCA version of the Golden Horseshoe.
Hyperion Theater gets improvements and gets Frozen Stage Show
Studio 17 gets turned into a plane crazy dark ride.

Paradise Pier
Paradise Park -add stone seating. Reduce the planter boxes to fit more people down in the actual viewing area and add some foliage to the backside (along the main pathway) to restrict viewing from up there.
Add enclosed structure to the Fun Wheel queue.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I think I am done with adding stuff into the parks unless it gets mentions as a suggestion.

I will not be adding a new Disney into another country that there isn't one when I take over 2018 due to the focus being improving current theme parks and add theme parks in current locations depending on the land market, and the shape of resort from a financial standpoint.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
One things, there is a frozen ride in two theme parks?
Yes, but there has rides from the same movie or franchise in 2 different theme parks in the resort. There are multiple resorts Disney Worldwide has Toy Story Midway Mania and Buzz Light year in the same resort.

The other thing is I had problems think of rides doing in the new Fantasyland Expansion for Disneyland, since most of my ride planned had to go to the Enchanted Forest area instead for Disney's Land of Adventure Park before you mentioned the movies as ideas.

The other thing is Frozen is going to have more than one movie based on how Bob Iger had been acting towards it being a franchise.

orlando678-

Well what they did there is that the buzz lightyear ride was based on the star command tv series while toy story midway mania was based on the actual movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom