What happened to WDWINFO.com?

Blizz

Its prob. just a DNS error. It happens to my site every once in a while. But I have great tech support that gets it fixed ASAP! LOL.

gotdis?

Same here! Haven't been able to get on disboards for several days now. I've been panicking, luckily I found this place and although it doesn't feel like home yet, it will real soon :)

Now I'm off to lurk thru all the other threads.

BTW I'm wondering how many "dis'ers" can't get onto disboards and how many have found there way here? Just curious!

GotDis?

whatwouldwaltdo

Originally posted by gotdis?
Same here! Haven't been able to get on disboards for several days now. I've been panicking, luckily I found this place and although it doesn't feel like home yet, it will real soon :)

Now I'm off to lurk thru all the other threads.

BTW I'm wondering how many "dis'ers" can't get onto disboards and how many have found there way here? Just curious!

GotDis?

I'm sure they'll be trickling in soon if this keeps up much longer. I'm working on feeling "at home" here too.:)

wdwbug

:veryconfu Me too! New here cause I'm having major Dis withdrawal. I even contacted Werner tech because I thought it was me and he said that they would have everything corrected by noon yesterday and it could take 6-7 hours from there but it's been over 24 hours since I called and nothing yet.

Something about they had to reassign addresses or something to that effect and that it depended on how fast the ISP's recognized it but I called my server and they said that there is nothing that they can do and it must be the web site itself. I've never know their site to be down this long.I'm beginning to get worried. Anyone know anything else??

Oh well at least I stumbled on to this site and will be making it my new home too!!;)

KSgirl

I experienced the same problem with the DIS boards.

Luckily, I was able to access after about 48 hours, but, evidently some are still having problems. I'm no techie, but it sounded like, as one of the posters above stated, it takes awhile for the addresses to get reassigned. I was also happy to find these boards (I need my Daily Disney Dose), and will be sure to frequent them from now on....even though I have access to the DISboards again. I like this place :)

gotdis?

Originally posted by billybaruch1
Just wanted to try out my new signature. :sohappy:

Well someone is having No troubles settling into a new home :)

I added to my profile but haven't yet done the Sig thing. Maybe soon.

GotDis?

billybaruch1

Yeah, I was still kinda new at DIS but I was liking the trip reports over there. Especially the gal & guy from NW USA and the next report was going to be about DisneyQuest. You know, she had this "evil" plan to make a "Disneyholic" out of her boyfriend. She didn't like ToT... what else? Oh, yeah, they stayed at WL then moved to AKL, I think.

At first I thought this forum was less populated, but it seems to depend on your topic. I had a nice discussion last Sunday about "Walking in the World." :D

LadyDis

Billy.... Did you read the "Aimee and Rob" trip reports? That guy is hilarious :lol:

I figured that there are alot of us dis-ers looking for a friendly face :animwink:

Nice folks here at WDWMagic :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom