What happened to US Web cams?

Juggler

Original Poster
As I'm from the UK I don't get to visit US as often as I'd like. Which would be every day if I won the Lottery. :animwink:

I used to love the web cam they had in US, IOA and City Walk. They beat the Disney web cam. Then one day US and IOA disappeared then CW.

So does anyone know why?

And are they planning to bring them back?

I need a Universal fix and I'm not out visiting Orlando until Sept.

Does anyone know of any other cool web cams in Orlando that I might like?

Ian

wish i cud help u bud but geez i was even unaware of a disney webcam i guess i never stumbles onto these feature during my useless rambling throughout the florida vacation websites and rumorsites but i wud like if u cud tell me where to find these disney cams if it wudnt be too much trouble...lol...please?

RogueHabit

They kinda dies off about 12-18 months ago. First they were really intermittant, breaking down all the time, then the page they were on was removed from the site.

There was never an announcement about it and either.

They were great cams to, a shame really. :(

RobFL

Account Suspended
I emailed perceptual robotics several months ago. They said one of their guys was going down to do an analysis type thing of where the best spot for new cameras would be, and that they would be back up and running within a short period of time, but that never happened. They mentioned something in the email about contractual problems, about having to work out the final kinks.

I guess it never got worked out.

-Rob

JonnyK

Originally posted by RobFL
I emailed perceptual robotics several months ago. They said one of their guys was going down to do an analysis type thing of where the best spot for new cameras would be, and that they would be back up and running within a short period of time, but that never happened. They mentioned something in the email about contractual problems, about having to work out the final kinks.

I guess it never got worked out.

-Rob

Thanks for the Info, I was curious about it too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom