What exactly is the Adventurers Club?

Epcot82Guy

Just what the Adventurers' Club is is a bit difficult to explain. It's an odd comedy club-bar-Disney show-approaching British comedy show hybrid. Having said that, it is a LOT of fun if you go into it knowing it is supposed to be zany and stupid. The main room with the atrium (wher eyou were) has two alcoves that have mini-shows. There are plaques on the wall explaining when they are. I have seen the mask room show. I haven't seen the other one.

In the main room are 5-6 shows a night. Each ranges depending on who is "hosting" and they are each quite unique. "Hoopla" is the ending show each night where everything is a bit crazy. They have a lot of audience participation and some zany songs. The room has a big stage with an organ that has "crashed" through the floor along with various other items. It is a lot of fun to look around and see the items gathered from "adventures."

It is a thing that must be seen to be understood.

Pippa

Yes I think Epcot82Guy has it in a nutshell!! The AC is a bit like childbirth, once you've done it you realise exactly what everyone was talking about!!

For further info on the club try www.adventurersclub.net

And be sure to try a Kungaloosh cocktail (crushed ice, orange & strawberry juice, blackberry brandy and Captain Morgans Original Spiced Rum) :slurp:

GaryT977

Kungaloosh! Be sure to get your monkey nut glass as well. :D

Adventurers Club is an absolute blast. If you don't have fun there you need to ask for a sense of humor for Christmas.

Disneyana

I Love the Adventurers Club. My wife and I stayed there the entire night seeing all the shows. I even got a Jungle Juice with the Animal Head cup to take home.

It was a blast. Everyone should experience it. You guys summed it up pretty good.

Kungaloosh!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom