What exactly is HMH?

hoppypooh

Original Poster
I am hoping someone can tell me exactly how the HM is transfomed into the NBC overlay? Are the regular HM sights still visble? What about the music?
What exactly does it look like and what do you see?

Thanks! :wave:

P.S. I have seen NBC (the movie)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
we wish you a scary *scary scary* christmas

we wish you a scary *scaaaaaaaaary* christmas

and a haunted new year

CaliSurfer182

I went to the HMH about two years ago. The only thing that you can see from the regular HM is the Madame Liota ball. Everything else is overlayed with Jack's friends. The elevator is one of the best changes. The soundtrack is different too, the narrator tells you about Jack's holiday.

hoppypooh

Original Poster
RU42 said:

RU42 thank you very much for the FABULOUS link to the videos! You had an entire barracks of soldiers crowded around the computer screen watching! :lol:

BTW is that your site? It's really a beautiful tribute and very informative! You must be very talented to put something like that together!

BUT is it true (confirmed) that PoC is going down for over 2 months this fall?
That's smack in the middle of our 1st vacay to DL! :cry:

RU42

LOL - that is awesome. I am glad I could entertain the troops.

Visions Fantastic is not my site but I am a major contributor to the site. My specialty is making multi-edit recreations of the rides. I am attacking DLR one Land at a time. Over the past 9 months or so I have covered New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland, Fantasmic, and one I called Celebrations (Disney's Electrical Parade, the Parade of the Stars, and Beleive, thers is Magic in the Stars fireworks. I am currently working on Fantasyland and Adventureland.

(If you want any more info on them just PM me.)

And yes, currently PotC is scheduled for a rehab late fall. :(

Out of curiosity; where are you posted?

RU

hoppypooh

Original Poster
RU42 - I am stationed in Ottawa (Canada) and my hubby (Misterhoppy) is in the artillery but currently overseas :(
I am planning a DL trip for his 40th bday when he is on leave this fall.

Thanks again for your help!

RU42

That's a nice 40th b-day present!

Be sure to post here before you come out. You never know when one of us will be in the parks to say hi!

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom