What else could be announced for Hollywood Studious at D23 Expo event in Japan

Crazydisneyfanluke

Man, are we spoiled. We get 2 new lands, and the first thing that gets posted, is what else you got.

I grant you, if the construction does't start soon, but spring, I can see people starting to get very worried about another 7 year project.
There is far more phase 3, cars land, and mosters inc roller coaster talk on these boards than SW and TS lands.
Its been said in other forms that construction will start at the NFY for DIS.

boufa

Of course no one knows for sure, but I will be there first week of Feb. I wonder what impact it will have on the parks. Maybe its just the old Disney guy in my, but when I hear new projects coming, then make plans for 4 or 5 months later, I figure there will be no impact yet. In many ways I hope I am wrong, I'd kinda be excited to see walls in parts of DHS.

French Quarter

Details about the two expansions seem a given. And the odd new hotel they're making (it is quite a haul away from TDR). There is supposedly a new large theater being included in the Fantasyland expansion, which they could announce the show for.

Wait...what odd new hotel? Are we talking at WDW?

Nothing or something very minor, like the name change.

Ok. I am so out of the loop. They are renaming DHS again?

djlaosc

Ohhhh...that's what TDR means! Got it.

What about the renaming? Is that a reference to DHS in Orlando?

Yes. Rumours were that it would be renamed Disney's Hollywood Adventure/Disney Hollywood Adventure, but those rumours seem to have now gone quiet - Iger has said that there will be a name change at some point though.

Timothy_Q

Who cares about DHS, I wanna hear about their potentially awesome new Alice in Wonderland ride.
Plus Beauty and the Beast, Frozen (done right), moved (and possibly updated) Small World and Dumbo, and any other updates to their Fantasyland

KCheatle

I don't suspect they'll probably announce any more than they have. I think most companies try to avoid announcing specifics until they have really nailed them down. Although, in a certain respect, announcing specifics while there is still time to adapt may not be a bad idea?? I think it helped them in shaping FLE. Originally, there were supposed to be a bunch of princess M&Gs and Pixie Hollow. I think Disney heard the criticisms and that may have pushed them more toward the 7DMT, which I would certainly argue was a much better idea. But, who knows??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom