What else can WDW do ?

ImagineAtl23

Original Poster
Disney has always been an imaginative and groundbreaking company. It always tops itself with everything it does. However the more I think about it Disney has pretty much used up all the ideas ther are for another DECENT park that ppl will go to. They can just keep on renovating the current ones but eventually sumthin will have to change or be developed.

I love WDW, and the last thing I want to c is it decline in Magic/popularity.

What do all u ppl thing ?

bucklmd

Just because you haven't thought of a new creative idea doesn't mean that Disney hasn't - or anyone else for that matter. The possibility of new and creative ideas is endless. Such is life. :animwink:

BRER STITCH

There are lots of things you never knew you never knew! :lookaroun

A whole ton of those things will make up the next generation of theme parks.

If imagineers only focused on what they already know, there'd never be any new innovations!

STAY TUNED!!! :sohappy:

astewart

Think of it like the COP. He always says things can't get better then they are now, but then we move to the next scene, and see all the new things in that decade!

Philmvt

10 years since 25th anniversary

Think of what's been added since 96. AK, Stitch, Soarin, MS, parades come and gone. With Everest done, we just aren't aware of the magic that awaits.:sohappy:

jmvd20

When the Atari was released I am sure people said it couldn't get any better than that.

That is the beauty of technology and innoventions, creating something that no one else has though of or done. While I do not think that they will open a new "park" anytime soon I can guarantee you that they will still be coming up with new things for their existing ones.

I do have a great Idea for a new theme park though - check this out. Stitches Great Escape the Theme Park :lookaroun Would that be incredible or what!

jmvd20

If WDW never added or changed one thing I would still go as often as I do now. It never loses it's MAGIC!

Same here, I love the place. Sometimes people seem to think I am crazy or something for going there when we do not have children. Maybe it's just me (and 20 million others last year) that just can't find a more romantic spot than Cinderalla Castle. Guess a beach just ain't my thing.

PamelaNiebergal

jmvd20 said:

Same here, I love the place. Sometimes people seem to think I am crazy or something for going there when we do not have children. Maybe it's just me (and 20 million others last year) that just can't find a more romantic spot than Cinderalla Castle. Guess a beach just ain't my thing.

I totally agree. I don't get the appeal of getting drunk and laying on a beach all day. I would be bored to tears. We went to WDW for our honeymoon a year ago and are now planning the last minute details for our 1 year anniversary trip. There couldn't be a more romantic vacation. I'm sure WDI has many great ideas for the future. While I can't wait to see what is to come it is the classics that keep me coming back.

Nansafan

My mother always said, "things are not boring, people are." We go at least once a year (most year's twice) and still find new an interesting things at WDW. We take comfort in our favorites and try a new thing be it a restaurant, shop, show every trip. The only limit is the imagination and as new people come to work in the parks, new things will be created.

jozzmenia

I think Disney and their Imagineers will be able to think of plenty.

My thing is, I hate when they close classic rides or close any ride that I like (Extra-Terrorestrial Alien Encounter being a prime example :cry: ). I think they should just expand without closing. (I was also sad about King Kong closing at Universal :( )

Nemo14

astewart said:
Think of it like the COP. He always says things can't get better then they are now, but then we move to the next scene, and see all the new things in that decade!
Well put!

*breaks into song - There's a great big beautiful tomorrow......*

DisneyFanLS

natalia1681 said:
I think that the new things that Disney comes up with are incredible. But my favorites are the old classics that haven't changed.:D

I too LOVE the old classics!!! But I'm also AMAZED at what the Disney Imaginears can come up with......Why just look at all the innovations just in the last few years, what with motion simulator attractions like Star Tours or Dinosaur or Spiderman (at that OTHER park).....I'm sure that the NEXT generation of rides and attractions will knock our socks off too!!! :eek: I personally can't wait to see what's coming next!!! I know I've seen some rumor threads here to suggest NEW park ideas, etc......So it should be QUITE interesting!!!! :D

jmvd20

PamelaNiebergal said:
I totally agree. I don't get the appeal of getting drunk and laying on a beach all day. I would be bored to tears. We went to WDW for our honeymoon a year ago and are now planning the last minute details for our 1 year anniversary trip. There couldn't be a more romantic vacation. I'm sure WDI has many great ideas for the future. While I can't wait to see what is to come it is the classics that keep me coming back.
We are going there for our honeymoon next month. Don't tell my soon to be wife but I think I may be more excited about the trip than the wedding itself.:hammer: In reality though I think I am just looking forward to it because it will be so nice and relaxing. Especially compared to the stress from planning a "small" wedding with a "small" number of people - 450 :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom