What does WDW do for Anniversary & Birthday Celebrations?

tomman710

Original Poster
I know about a few things and I know that Disney goes above and beyond to make people feel special, but I am not quite sure of all the things that have been done or that are available. So could anyone tell me what kind of specials or activities that WDW does for a couple's anniversary or someone's birthday at the parks, resorts, and restaurants? I am going with a group in December and one couple will have an anniversary and one person will have a birthday, so I want to try and make their occasionals even more special. Thanks!

Chris

My wife and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on the Disney Cruise in Nov 2001. Disney did a lot to make it special...but I had to PAY for it. I purchased a package that was quite expensive but was worth every penny. I know the WDW Resort also offers similar packages. As far as birthdays, I know that some of the restaurants will make a big deal out of it (anniversaies too) if you dine with them on your birthday. Best bet is to call reservations and ask them. The can assist you or connect you with someone that can.

meeko_33785

For birthdays, I know that of you say there is a birthday in your party when making Priority Seating, that they will usually make a big deal and come out and sing to the guest of honor during the meal and possibly bring out a cake (I think that you pay for the cake, but I'm not possitive). They also have birthday buttons that say "it's my birthday" or soemthing at City Hall at MK. Many of the CMs make a big deal over you if you're wearing one of those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom