What do you want Timekeeper replaced with?

What should Timekeeper be replaced with?

• Don't touch it!

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Keep the attraction, but update/new tech/refresh it.

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Keep the characters, change the whole theme.

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Keep the 360 theatre, change the whole show.

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Bring in Pixar characters.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Change it into a bumper-car or flying-saucer style ride.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • If it has to close, keep the theatre add new original characters, keep it inspiring.

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Other (please post!)

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I have an idea for a sorta Back to the Future II kind of ride. Take a beloved character such as Mickey or any movie character that's relevant and follow them through time - forwards and backwards. Keep the 360 theatre, use the same chair idea, and then also borrow on the interactive parts of Philharmagic.

Like here's an example of something that could follow that premise and still be "tomorrowlandish"...

Mickey jumps on your screen and begs you in a state of complete panic to help him. It's some other disney characters wedding day or some important event like that and something of huge importance has been lost. This thing could have been misplaced decades ago (thus we jump back and see old school classic disney animation used) or it could have been something that morning. You shoot back and fourth through time piecing the story together until the missing element is found. Then you end the show at the big event.

Yadda yadda yadda...

That's what I'd like to replace it. Keep Disney in WDW. :D

meanmice

i don't know what should go there, but i'm not a big fan of this attraction. i finally got to see it in april and no i can say that in my opinion it's not as good as everyone makes it. i'm against a bumper car type of attraction, cuz it's a little lame, but something cool and interesting would be nice

Lennyg512

I think it should be an attraction based on the "space race." Have Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck competing with eachother to see who can make it to the moon first. You can choose to travel with Mickey or Donald and help them on their flight. Then, when the attraction is over, you go out into a meet and greet/gift shop to see the characters in their space costumes.

Just my opinion.

WhoFramedRoger?

I like time keeper alot because it has my favorite actor in it"Robin Williams!"I would hate to see it go! Although it is kinda dull, but If anything I think they should just refreash it.:lookaroun Hope Im not the only one who likes Robin Williams?:p

dxwwf3

SirGoofy said:
If it has to close I want a new show with ORIGINAL characters, or a dark ride with ORIGINAL characters.

What are original characters? I've never heard of them. Were they in some movie or something?

;)

DopeyJas2004

I LOVE the chair idea but the only problem is that it guarantees frequent rehabs or just chairs with duct tape across them because the "guests" were too rough on them hence continuing Disney's newest tradition, unkept attractions! sorry if i seem too harsh i can just see garbage bags over like half the theatre because the money isnt there to rehab the chairs in a year or two after the new attraction opens. :brick: don't get me wrong i am not bashing disney in a sence im just being more realistic i think maybe the chair idea could work but they just need to make sure they are strong sturdy chairs with alot invested in them so they don't break so often.

Laura

Premium Member
If they replace it with another "time machine" type movie, why not take a trip back in time and see the history of Disney World? Of course that would only be able to go back about 30 years, but it would be neat to stop every 5 years in that period and see what Disney looked like. But then again, how would you get the footage for that? LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom