What do you want the most?

Justin149

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Passport

Who is this guy?! I couldn't have said it better myself!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's me!!! You should be on the forum more often!!

please don't encourage him!!! haha

-justin

NowInc

Disney to be open 24/7 ;) (hey..for the moonlighters such as myself..that would ROCK)

Ok..realstic now...

I want WDW to get those really tasty Hamburger Pizza things that they have in paris..they are like.,,AMAZINGLY good..and Disney holds the patent on them.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Bring back Horizons and WoM! Yaye! :sohappy: That's my vote.

Off topic--> DisneyFreak721, I love your avitar. Some of you guys have just awesome avitars. It makes me want to go get another one! :animwink:

WDWManic

I think Disney needs new thrill rides, the others are getting kinda boring, you know what is going to happen....... Thats just what I think though

MKCustodial

Originally posted by mktiggerman
i want the WDW of 1996 back...

w/ AK though

I could think of more room at Adventureland, and maybe the old Tiki Room? And CoP and Timekeeper open... No hat on MGM, no wand on SE... What else?

Maria

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
2) Sign a document that CBJ will be around for eternity
3) Open the CoP and assure us it will always be in existence
5) Add a decent portion for other guests in Test Track
6) Take out the Institute Theme in the Imagination! Pavilion

*sigh*

CBJ around for eternity!!!!?????? :eek: Nooo please!!! (no offense Grizz!)

CoP always in existence?.... I could live with that. The revolving attraction is cool and would be nice if could be updated every let´s say..... 5-10 years? *shrug* If there is an audience for it....
;)

A decent portion of Test TRack for "other" guests? Like who? I think TT is pretty decent! You go faster on I-4! However, a little bit of history like World of Motion had wouldn´t hurt this ride. I would have done something like that instead of the huge queue area inside that is not really too appealing to me to pay attention to.

I don´t really care too much of the Imagination Institute, so if it is taken away and just leave the ride and attraction at the pavillion, I´d be happy anyways. I do like the preshow at HISTA though! IT keeps me staring at the screen, singing "true colors", and time passes by faster! ;)

What I really want? Lower air fares and entrance ticket prices, and a salary in USD to be able to travel there more often! :(

:)

BAM

What do I want to see? Beastly Kingdom!!! No questions asked. Animal Kingdom could profit soo much off of this land if they would build it. It could even lead to Animal Kingdom being opened till 9 p.m. That would be cool!

Doesn't Dinorama have lots of lights for theming? Why would Disney spend money on lighting theming if they didn't plan for it to be open longer? Just a thought.

RM 34478

What I want most is to add a high quality VHS copy of "If You Had Wings" to my video collection of attractions!! Someone must have this? I currently have a poor quality copy that is almost unwatchable......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom