What do you think would be the worst and best ride to get stuck on at all wdw parks

Susan Savia

Got stuck on Haunted Mansion once where your backwards and it dips you down. I think it would be neat to be stuck on Toy Story. Also have been stuck on Spaceship Earth where you are turned around and starting down.

JIMINYCR

Best: HM in front of Great Hall dining table, got to see all the details that normally I miss by passing by too fast
Worst: Yup.. IASW 30 minutes of song repetition He**...
Worst: Journey w/ Figment ... right after he blew off the skunk smell

Much-Pixie-Dust

Worst ride being stuck on is small world! We once got stuck for about 30 minutes and I wanted to kill myself because they don't stop that damn song!!!

I think the best ride would be probably the Safari at AK. If the vehicle were to break down for any reason the attraction would still go so to speak...so your not stuck in just one spot with an animatronic popping out at you over an over again...

Can't agree more about Small World. We also got stuck on it for about 30 minutes and it was painful! Time seemed to stop and it felt like hours and hours of nails on a chalkboard. One man tried to jump out but got reprimanded. Finally, everybody started rocking the boat back and forth until it became unstuck.

jw24

MK
Worst: Small World, hands down! (The fact that I can never address Small World by its full name indicates how much I hate it!)
Best: Buzz Lightyear! (More points!)

Epcot
Worst: Soarin' (Being stuck up there with nothing to do. Yeah, I love Soarin' and I hope I never get stuck on that!)
Best: Spaceship Earth

HS
Worst: Tower of Terror and/or R+RC (I won't ride them myself but I can't imagine being stuck on those!)
Best: Toy Story Mania (Again more points!)

AK
Worst: Don't really know.
Best: KS, perhaps because you don't have to fight over taking photos of the animals.

MausCouture

Magic Kingdom:

Worst: Its A Small World..I've been stuck on it before. 45 minutes. NOT FUN! There's a limit on how much I can take of those singing puppets.

Best: Haunted Mansion, Hands Down.

Epcot:

Worst: Universe Of Energy or, Mission Space.

Best: Soarin. Personally, I think it would be a blast to be stuck on.

Animal Kingdom:

Worst: I honestly wouldn't mind being stuck on any of the rides.

Best: Kilamanjaro Safari.

Hollywood Studios:

Worst: Backlot Tour. EEK GIVES ME CHILLS THINKING ABOUT IT.

Best: Tower Of Terror.

kfergdisney

The only ride I can think of in MK that I would not like getting stuck on is Space Mountain. While it would be exciting to see the structure in the lights, I can't imagine it being a great ride to be stuck on. I would actually like to get stuck on IASM only because I can tollerate the song and I would love to spend some time looking at the details of the scenery. Anything that you can spend time looking at details of the scenery is a good ride to get stuck on.
I've been stuck on Winnie the Pooh and SSE. With Winnie, it was completely annoying. I probably won't ride it again just because it gave me a bad view of the ride. On SSE, we got stuck at least 3 times and it was not fun, but I still love that ride.
The ride I would like to get stuck on would be ToT.

Sped2424

Worst ride to be stuck on would have to be tower of terror right before the star doors open. That anticipation would literally fry me alive lol. Best ride to be stuck on is any ride I want to be evacuated off of so I could see the inner workings.

MOXOMUMD

We got stuck on Haunted Mansion about ten minutes as you are turned to see the floating candelabra. The sound had stopped but the effects were still going so we had a laugh with the people in the Doombuggy in front of us because we could kinda see each other. We also got stopped for about ten minutes on Buzz right in front of the scene with the big toy robot. The car wouldn't spin but everything else worked. That's the only time in my life I'll ever have maxed out my score. We found a high point target and kept shooting it.

Sphinx610

I got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean and had to be evacuated. It was one of the weirdest and yet one of the coolest experiences ever. It look approximately 30 minutes for us to actually evacuate the ride. We were stuck right in front of the trio of singing pirates and the donkey. We saw all the service lights turn on. It's amazing how the ride looks with all the lights on. We were back up all the way to before the auction scene to exit. All I could think to myself was "Thank God that we weren't stuck in the cannon scene!" The worst ride to be stuck on for me is probably Peter Pan's Flight. I mean It'll be scary trying to get off your pirate ship when you're a few feet up in the air. Scary!

I got stuck on POTC too! haha But we were right there by the cannons!!! hahaha JUST past the cannons as it heads into that next part. It was funny bc a CM came out of a hidden hallway and told us to rock the boat to make it move. haha... As far as a dark ride that would be weirdest w the lights on, I'd have to say Space would be totally weird!

I would think being stuck on Small world would be horrible. I love Small WOrld at least once a trip but holy moly would that be annoying to be stuck there for more than 10 mins. The music on Splash would get annoying too...

Here's my odd choice for best ride- I kind of think depending on where you got stuck- it might be cool to get stuck on the people mover at night. Cool views of MK...

MouseketeerEmily

We must have gotten stuck on HM 5 times our last trip. It as neat to have time to really take in all the detail!
Worst for me would be to be RNRC upside down! I would die! Has this ever happened?!

jmorri26

I think best for me would be Pirates or HM. Been stuck on Splash a billion times, usually in the laughing place.Would love to be on Space Mountain and have it break hard enough for the lights to come on, which I've only seen video of.

My parents every time remind me that they took me on Spaceship Earth as a baby and right in the middle, with no bottle, no pacifier, nothing -it broke down in the pitch dark and they sat there with me losing my mind screaming for almost an hour. They said when they manually evac-ed them, the nearby cars cheered to get away from me! They sat there last time with my son going "Come on kid. Cry. Do it. Show her what it was like!" :p

SMS55

Worst ride is It's a Small World. That song would drive me insane and I'd have nightmares for weeks. Best ride I don't know. There are so many cool rides that it's tough to pick. My favorite ride is Pirates so maybe that one. I'm not worried about it ruining the magic. I've been backstage a few times and everything is still as magical.

tonganprince

We got stuck on S.E., Buzz, Little Mermaid, and HM the last time we went. Only like 5 minutes a piece, but it allowed me take some pictures.

cynic710

i was stuck for 10 minutes in the mansion just as the boggy is "falling" out of the attic with the bride there. got to see that skull head pop up like 8 dozen times, but moreover i was about to really catch some details in that area, it was a blast.

was also stuck on ks at the bridge area for about 10-15 minutes. it was nice to chill and enjoy "africa" for a moment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom