what do you think we should go beginning of august or end??

DisneyFan4LlFE

:shrug: Well after talking about this for a few days now my mom wants to stay at our timeshare by RCI as it will only cost us 200.00$ to exchange fee and we can stay as many nights as we want. She also doesn't want to stay in one room lol she says I annoy her to much thanks mom :) Also disney doesn't allow Dogs in their hotels and I'm bringing my baby boy and honestly don't yell or shoot me I was planning on sneaking him in!! So our trip plans are most likely going to change to Aug 3- Aug 15 or 17 depending on if we want to stay 12 nights or 14. They do have the end of August open as well August 24- Sep 3 but I think the beginning would be better?? Also I looked and the parks are open later because we can't use the extra magic hours. She feels that with the kitchen in the condo and us going so long this would be a better option for us. I'm just sad because I invested a ton of time researching and on this forum which I dont mind but I dont know i just love staying at "disney" resort were disney is around you all day and night lol but one room with my mom I can't do it either lol. If the suiets were included then maybe things would be different but they aren't... so one less person calling Thursday!!! Good luck everyone!! what do you think we should go beginning of august or end?? :brick:

DisneyFan4LlFE

Original Poster
ya we went at the end last year and it wasnt' to to bad. But were driving so the labor day rush home is also something we have to consider as we would be leaving labor day! I also looked at the park times and they are alot earlier closing times at the end of august! My mom and I are night people we NEVER do the morning lol the word morning isn't in my vocab :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom