What do you think the next park theme should be?

BigNorm

Originally posted by JBSLJames
:lookaroun Disney's Great American Thrill Park :lookaroun

Looks like that's the direction Epcot is going right now. I'd love to see a Villians park, but I don't know what they'd do with it. Villians would perhaps be better suited for just a new land in MK. I like the idea of clones as much as everyone else, meaning I don't, but I think DisneySea would be a great park for WDW. I don't see it happening though.

Upvote 0

DonaldDuck

I like the idea of a DisneySeas type park, but since we want an original theme (i.e. not a clone)...

I can't actually think of what the park should be. But it should have a Magic Kingdom or DisneySeas layout (1 park, multiple different diverse lands). I'm not really sure what the lands would be, that's up to the Imagineers. (Plus I don't have time now, gotta run to class.)

Upvote 0

bhg469

Originally posted by SIR90210
NO CLONES!!!

disney sea, clone or not would be the most ideal park to build. and it seems to be the one of the most popular ones that people want to see. I would love to visit there but i cant travel to the other side of the globe but i can go to orlando and i know alot of people feel the same way.

Upvote 0

DisneyFan 2000

I would like to see:

1. Disney's Heros and Villians park!

2. Forces of Nature

3. a park around myths and legends (ancient Eygpt, Rome etc...)

4. If Disney is still too lazy to think of a theme then I'd like to see a full scale Disney Seas!!! (no cut-backs)

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

I'd like to see:

1- Villians/Heros...that would be so much fun and perfected right on the classic characters in the disney movies

2- DisneySea

3- A Rollercoaster Park lol

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
new park

First I say the new park should be the removal of Disneyland Paris. Sell it, take the cash and put it into finishing and paying off AK.

After that they should do a "retro Park". Gear the park towards the old Mickey (Steamboat) and the older characters. Only thing is: do it in all black and white! Create a premier attraction called "Steamboat Willy".

Do all rides based on old black and white cartoons.

Upvote 0

77johnson77

You can't have a whole park on Disney Villians, I wouldnt like it, and Disney Sea, Well there is Already Busch Gardens and Sea World, but they might be willing to compete against them , if they did that I imagine it woudl not be a park, more like what wide world of sports ois

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by 77johnson77
You can't have a whole park on Disney Villians, I wouldnt like it, and Disney Sea, Well there is Already Busch Gardens and Sea World, but they might be willing to compete against them , if they did that I imagine it woudl not be a park, more like what wide world of sports ois

There can't be a park on things you don't like, can there? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do you keep finding buried threads and bringing them back to the top?

Upvote 0

Mission: SPACE

I think we need to keep the parks we have, improve upon them, and then worry about another park. AK proved new parks no longer mean more guests, just a wider dispersion of the guests. If and when we do get a new park, I'd like to see something similar to DisneySeas, but I'm not planning on it anytime soon.

Upvote 0
how about a combo

i remember hearing awhile back that the main possibilities were:

- Villains
- Sports
- Disney Sea
- Coaster Kingdom

and there might have been some other one as well.... But after hearing all these, i thought that a sports idea was stupid, and that the best thing would be a Villians and Coaster combo. And when I told my dad about the possibilities, he thought of the exact same thing. I know everyone hates the idea of a coaster park, and i agree that Disney is not about those types of rides. But I can only imagine the cool stuff disney could do to a roller coaster (and other thrill rides), itd be really interesting to see how they could apply all the disney villians and atmospheres from movies to each ride. I have no idea how they would do it, but im sure the Imagineers would think up something cool. (Hopefully it wouldnt turn out like Din-o-rama.... YUCK)

Upvote 0

jrriddle

I think we all agree that they should improve the current parks before a new park and a new park is a long time off.
But just for fun:

1. Disney's Heroes and Villains -The best way to balance the Villains theme would be with Heroes and Princesses.

2. Discovery Bay -The themepark. Include the other Verne-like Discovery Mountain and Mysterious Mountain.

3. Something original that none of us had even dreamed of.

4. Disney's Florida Adventure
:lol: -Just kidding

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom