What do you think of these?

ypcat

We did the Family Magic Tour last January. It was great for young kids, but I wouldn't want to do it again. The highlight for us was our son riding small world and holding hands with Wendy.

Upvote 0

beryl628

ypcat said:
We did the Family Magic Tour last January. It was great for young kids, but I wouldn't want to do it again. The highlight for us was our son riding small world and holding hands with Wendy.

Do you think its worth it to do it with a 15 month old ( he is advanced, he is only 8 months now and he talks already) He loves the characters.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
beryl628 said:
Do you think its worth it to do it with a 15 month old ( he is advanced, he is only 8 months now and he talks already) He loves the characters.
You mean talks in "Mommy, may I have some milk" or talks as in "ba ba...BA BA"?

Upvote 0

beryl628

hakunamatata said:
You mean talks in "Mommy, may I have some milk" or talks as in "ba ba...BA BA"?
Mommy, Daddy, Mickey,Nate,Nathan, Happy, Baby, I got it, I did it, Ice cream, Bauer (as in 24's Jack), Eat, Binky, etc... not really full sentences but a lot for his age :)

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
beryl628 said:
Mommy, Daddy, Mickey,Nate,Nathan, Happy, Baby, I got it, I did it, Ice cream, Bauer (as in 24's Jack), Eat, Binky, etc... not really full sentences but a lot for his age :)
Very advanced if he already appreciates and respects Jack Bauer!!!

Smart kid!:lol:

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

My boys did the Pirate Adventure Cruise from the Y&BC, but they are very similar. They had a really great time. I posted a review in the Reviews section for more info.....

So 1 word, Yes! Kids love this adventure!

Upvote 0

ypcat

beryl628 said:

IMO, he's probably too young for it. Most of the fun is in the journey (travelling between the different stops), at least on our tour. At 15 months, if he is walking, he won't be too skilled at it, and will probably be in a stroller. Also, he probably wouldn't be able to follow the story.

If it were me, I'd wait on this a few years. I think it is targeted at 4-8 year olds.

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

ypcat said:
IMO, he's probably too young for it. Most of the fun is in the journey (travelling between the different stops), at least on our tour. At 15 months, if he is walking, he won't be too skilled at it, and will probably be in a stroller. Also, he probably wouldn't be able to follow the story.

If it were me, I'd wait on this a few years. I think it is targeted at 4-8 year olds.

Even if he's advanced, I don't think Disney would allow it. I think there is an age minimum as well as being potty trained as the CM's don't change diapers.

But back to the question, my son did the Adventures in Cooking at GF and the Sassagoola River Cruise Adventure at PO and loved them both. He's doing the Pirate Cruise at GF this August.

Upvote 0

ypcat

Mickifan17 said:
Even if he's advanced, I don't think Disney would allow it. I think there is an age minimum as well as being potty trained as the CM's don't change diapers.

A 15 month old could go on the Family Magic Tour. Adults join along. Afterall, it is for families. The potty trained requirement would go for things where the child is dropped off, i.e. the pirate cruise.

Upvote 0

kennygman77

Original Poster
I signed up for the Pirate Adventure for my son 7, the wonderland tea party for my daughter 9 and the family magic tour for us all because I got so many rave reviews for them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom