What do you think about my MK day plan?

LittleMerman

I'm going to MK on a Friday in early Feb. I've been tracking the wait times and reading other one-day plan suggestions. Obviously some of these attractions will come down to what we have time for, but overall, what do you think of this plan as an outline? We will sprinkle in snack and meal breaks where we can. I was there on New Years Day and we managed to ride almost all of this but the hours were longer. I'm hoping it'll be less busy in early Feb so the shorter hours will balance that. I'm going with a first timer so I'm trying to squeeze in as much as we can =) Thanks for any advice!

To be clear, I'm asking for thoughts on my ride order for the day (see below). Where do you guys usually start for rope drop and end up going throughout the day?

FANTASYLAND
Mine Train
Peter Pan
it’s a small world

FRONTIERLAND

Big Thunder Mountain

Splash Mountain

ADVENTURELAND
Jungle Cruise
Pirates

LIBERTY SQUARE

Haunted Mansion

FANTASYLAND
In no order:
Winnie The Pooh
Under The Sea
Mad Tea Party

Dumbo
Mickey’s PhilharMagic

ADVENTURELAND
Tiki Room
Magic Carpets

TOMORROWLAND
Carousel of Progress
Buzz Lightyear
Space Mountain (be in line before park close)

Last edited:

belledream

Just wanted to add that if by “meal breaks” you plan to eat at Table Service restaurants, it’s strongly recommended to make reservations in advance. Like, now. :)

Have fun!

Upvote 0

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Just wanted to add that if by “meal breaks” you plan to eat at Table Service restaurants, it’s strongly recommended to make reservations in advance. Like, now. :)

Have fun!
Thanks but we don't plan to! Park hours are 9-6 I believe for the day we're going so we're going to do dinner at a resort after the park. Bc we won't have much time, we will do a quick counter service meal for lunch and some snacks throughout the day. Thanks though!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I think it can be doable if you start out early. I know your first timer wants it all, but there are some I'd be willing to pass up for the chance to ensure doing others. I'd go through the list and decide which ones youd be willing to miss if you have to and leave those for last. That way youre not having to go home as upset.

Upvote 0

Shouldigo12

I think it can be doable if you start out early. I know your first timer wants it all, but there are some I'd be willing to pass up for the chance to ensure doing others. I'd go through the list and decide which ones youd be willing to miss if you have to and leave those for last. That way youre not having to go home as upset.
This is what I'd do. Go through the list for the park(s) with your friend and have them pick one or two must-dos, four or so rides they'd like to do, and leave them the rest as ones you'll do if you have time. Going in with the mindset that you need to do it all is an easy road to disappointment.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Thanks but we don't plan to! Park hours are 9-6 I believe for the day we're going so we're going to do dinner at a resort after the park. Bc we won't have much time, we will do a quick counter service meal for lunch and some snacks throughout the day. Thanks though!
That's our plan when we go next week. We have dinner ADRs to maximize park time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom