What do you recommend?

samsel05

Original Poster
My husband and I are planning a trip to disneyworld in september 2010, and of all our trips we always get home and realize we never really took time to relax and take it easy. So for this vacation we are interested in doing some tours like the magic behind our steam trains tour and the undiscovered future world tour. And maybe one of their fishing excursions too. So what tours and activities have all you done and which do you recommend? Thanks for any help.:)

foreverbelle

i know this isnt a tour thing or anything but we always like to take a day and go around to the resorts and just explore them...to us, that is a great break and sometimes just what we need to recoup.

samsel05

Original Poster
DH would probably like the dolphins in depth tour, although going to all the other resorts sounds kind of interesting too... never thought of doing that. And it's free too! lol Thanks guys!

Eljay

Backstage Magic, KTTK, UnDiscovered Futureworld, Around the World On A Segway (twice) and Hidden Treasures Of The World Showcase (which has been discontinued). All fantastic tours.

I think my next tour will be either the Steam Train Tour or Wild By Design at the AK.

I also loved Dining With An Imagineer.
http://allears.net/din/dine_imag.htm

As long as you like the description of the tour, you pretty much can't go wrong. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom