What do you like best, about the All Stars?

barnebd5

Many of us who would love to stay in some of the deluxe resorts, simply just can't afford it. So we stay at one of the three All Star Resorts.

So now I would like to ask what are the things that you love most about these cheap but great resort hotels. Is it the Food Court, the Gift Shop, the themed pools, the nice rooms. I want to know.

The things I like are:
1.I love the feeling when you first walk into the lobby and it's so nice and cool after you were just outside in the heat.

2.The gift shop is a lot of fun to go into and buy shirts.

3.Of course the Food Court...the chicken strips and crinkle fries:slurp:

4.I like the elevator in each of the hotel room buildings...I know that sounds kinda stupid but this is about the little things to.

5.The pool...enough said:D

Dwarful

the people are great~ Its amazing how easy it is to strike up a conversation with someone at 1am while doing laundry! or late evening pool side, sharing tips, ideas, experiences while relaxing with the kids. its so much fun to experience Disney, but its as much fun for me to see other children with smiles on their faces while telling you details of their Disney Day!

Upvote 0

Merlin

Account Suspended
I love the All Stars! And I agree with everything that has been said as far as the positives of the All Stars (i.e. The lobby smell, the food court, the pools, the layout, etc). The bus situation has never been an issue for us because we always rent a car when we're there. The only bad thing about the All Stars is I think that's where they put the cheerleaders up during the cheerleader competition (at least they did one year when we were there). They can be quite loud and obnoxious at night.

Upvote 0

darin2

We stayed at All Star Music in 2001 with the three kids. We got two rooms that were joined, so space wasn't a problem. It cost less for two rooms than one moderate resort. We found the pools very fun, and the buses convient.

Darin

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom