Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster

More Chandy Candy!

I love that we could meet Max!

Max and Goofy! I just wish the pictures weren't so dark.

Jess peeking from behind Donald!

A very blurry picture of characters in the wild!

jesemeca

Original Poster

jesemeca

Original Poster

We gave Tammy and Kelly a Cruise Director Minnie plush as a thank you for all that they had done to have this trip become a reality.

Crush came to talk to us! Kelly was telling him that we were a group of 27 ladies traveling together. Crush was very excited that we were a group of just ladies! He told all the dudes in the room that there were tables of ladies over here waiting! He was hilarious.

I had two soups this evening. I had the Baked Potato and Cheddar Cheese soup and the Tomato soup from Enchanted Garden! The Tomato soup was much better.

I had the White Shrimp Pennette Pasta. This was my favorite dish of all my dinners. The sauce was delish! I'm very upset that this is no longer on the menu.

jesemeca

Original Poster

I had the Crunchy Walnut Cake for dessert. The chocolate mousse was the best part.

A few more pictures on my way out of Animator's Palatte!

Elevator mirror shot!

I needed to take care of a few things at Guest Services. Unfortunately, they made me pay of my bills. LOL.

jesemeca

Original Poster

Jess, Diane and I walked around taking some last night pictures. I think we were just trying to soak up as much as we could.

Look, it's Donald's butt!

I love this one of Jess watching the movie!

Unfortunately, these are the last pictures of the evening. I spent another night relaxing on my verandah! I really didn't want to go to bed, because I knew in the morning I would have to leave this beautiful ship and all these wonderful new friends I had made on this trip.

jesemeca

Original Poster

When I woke, we were already docked in Port Canaveral.

This is a picture of my aunt, she loved cruising! She passed away not long before the cruise, so this was my way of bringing her along also.

I love this pillow!

Why do you have to remind me that we have to leave?

Making our way off the ship. Sad face!

I had to get a few more shots of my crush!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Stephanie disembarking.

Our view from the car. Packing everyone's bags back into the car for the trip back to the airport for Jen, Art of Animation for Sherry and Pop for Stephanie and I.

I wanted to get as many pictures as I could.

One last picture before we left. I was so grateful to have spent the last four nights on the amazing Dream, with such wonderful ladies that I am proud to call my friends. I can't wait to see you all again!

Three more days at WDW coming up soon!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

I had the Crunchy Walnut Cake for dessert. The chocolate mousse was the best part.

A few more pictures on my way out of Animator's Palatte!

Elevator mirror shot!

I needed to take care of a few things at Guest Services. Unfortunately, they made me pay of my bills. LOL.

Excellent Vanna Whiting there!!

You made me LOL for real with "they made me pay my bills" :joyfull:

Wonderful summary of our last evening on board, Jess! Totally agree with everything you expressed in those last couple of posts. It is awful waking up and realizing that the ship is docked in Port Canaveral. And I was thrilled to be your next door neighbor and share this cruise experience with you (and the next few days at WDW, too!) :inlove:

jesemeca

Original Poster
Excellent Vanna Whiting there!!

You made me LOL for real with "they made me pay my bills" :joyfull:

Wonderful summary of our last evening on board, Jess! Totally agree with everything you expressed in those last couple of posts. It is awful waking up and realizing that the ship is docked in Port Canaveral. And I was thrilled to be your next door neighbor and share this cruise experience with you (and the next few days at WDW, too!) :inlove:

Thanks!

It really sucked that I got a bill on that last night. I guess they were trying to snap me back to reality.

You were an excellent next door neighbor! Hope to get to do this all again real soon!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Lookit us shakin' our groove things! :D

I guess I haz a sad because my shift is over? LOL, little did I know that even better drinky-drinks were to come. ;)

That's exactly why I picked that picture! Ya'll sure were shakin!

That must have been why you were sad. No other reason to be sad!

jesemeca

Original Poster

After dropping Jen off at the airport (and saying our goodbyes), Sherry, Stephanie and I made our way to this beautiful place! We dropped Sherry off at Art of Animation and then made our way to Pop. We would see Sherry a little later on this evening!

Ahhh, I'm home again!

We checked in, dropped our stuff in the room, switched over from cruise purses to park bags and headed on out to EPCOT!

Spaceship Earth!

We headed straight to lunch. We were starving!

Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Burger! So delish! I just had to try it, I figured if I didn't like it all together, I could just eat it separately. But it was amazing. I may need to make this at home soon!

Imagination!

jesemeca

Original Poster

The last time I shall ever be told to Disappear! Disappear! Or to go back, back over de falls! Jess, do you remember the young girl sitting in front of us freaking out? And we played the ride up like the drop was huge?

No purchases made, cuz dinner was coming up soon. But we did get samples!

Rain, rain go away!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom