what do you do on SNOW DAYS!?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Generally, in the mid/deep-south there aren't snow days, but ice days.

Nobody in this zone knows how to drive on ice so the whole city will just shut down.

daveemtdave

What do I do on snow days......I go to work so that all this kids who could not make it to school because the roads were so bad, can come there and spend money. LOL:xmas:

diddy_mouse

I remember playing out in the snow for a couple of hours, coming back inside after freezing to death, sitting down with some nice hot soup for lunch and watching a movie or playing video games with my brother. Those were good times....

Now, I enjoy that I'm in my nice cozy apartment with a fireplace. But I still do nothing :) Unless I have to go to work :cry:

TAC

No snow days anymore. But it depends on when the storm hits, and how much snow they are forcasting. Many years ago, my dad told my mom, "Unless they (her work) is going to erect a statue in your honor (if she were to be killed trying to get into work in a snowstorm) you are not going in." And that is true. Since I come in early, I can usually make it in (if it isn't too bad) before the normal rush hour starts. Usually the best commutes home are the ones when school is cancelled, because everyone is already home with their kids.

When the snow is deep enough, I break out my snowblower, and clear the driveway. Then I'll go across the street to my neighbor's. He is a state trooper and ex-US Marine, and we help each other out all the time. :)

disneygirl03

Nothing, there is no such thing as a "snow day" in the school district I went to. From kindergarten to my senior year of high school, I never once had a snow day. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom