What do use to tote things around the world?

We are leaving for the world next week and the wife and I had a "discussion" about what to use to tote things at the parks.
As we have a 4 year old I suggested a stroller, but she said a stroller is to much trouble getting on the busses, monorails, etc. Then she suggested a backpack. Just wondering what every one else uses.
Oh yea there is 6 people in our group.(3 kids).

DisneyMarg

For those of you who use strollers....have you ever had problems with either your stroller or its contents being missing? I would hope that everyone is honest enough not to purposely take someone elses stroller or packages but we all know that not everyone who visits Disney is a polite upstanding citizen.

When our kids were little we took an old beat up umbrella stroller. Coming out of some attraction, all of the strollers were gone except one... a nice new version of our old beat up stroller. Undoubtedly some parent or child had grabbed our old one, thinking it was theirs. We stood around for a bit, trying to decide what to do, and eventually just put our daughter in the new one and headed off. About 3 hrs later, we left it outside a restaurant while we had lunch. After lunch, you guessed, it, our old beat up stroller had magically returned. Ah, that Disney magic!!

As for the original question - another vote for string backpacks. I love mine - lightweight, holds a lot, and doesn't make my shoulders or back sweat.

Upvote 0
Plain and simple, we use backpacks. They are great for us, as we carry cameras, snacks, raingear, and a change of clothes---just in case one of those sudden Florida rains should pop up.

Upvote 0

campdisney

My husband carries the camera & case. I carry the park bag. Its a great bag I got back in 2003 from the Disney Catalog: a black, across the shoulder tear-drop shaped bag with Mickey's smiling face on it. Not huge and bulky but big enough to roll up four ponchos and carry anything we might need during the day.

I generally pack pretty light for the parks. Wallet with $$, passes & room keys, cell phone, mini first aid kit, hand sanitizer, tide pen, sunglasses, ponchos and a couple of granola bars maybe. That's about it. And there's plenty of room left in the bag for anything small we might pick up during the day. Also, we don't go in the heat of summer so I've never felt the need to carry water bottles.

Upvote 0

Rosenrot

I'm currently in the market for finding one of those little draw-string bags to use...I'm terribly picky, so I have to love it before I buy it :p I still have two months anyway...

...but it will be just in case. Usually, I just take my wallet places, and that's it. I think I will want a bag this time for a camera, though, and perhaps I jacket...I get cold rather easily, and don't want to have to run back to a locker every evening.

Besides, its a good place to store a bottle of water in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom