What do the Seasonal Passes look like?

napnet

I'm going to get my Wife and I seasonal AP's this year but wonder what they look like. Are they plastic or cheap? I dont want them to fall apart and am curious how well they stand up to use. I have always had the old paper tickets that seem to stop scanning on the second day.

napnet

Original Poster
It would be nice if there were like a credit card or something more perminant. I plan on renewing it every year since we wont be leaving Florida any time soon. I remember APs at Six Flags used to have your picture on them. A Photo would definantly be easier than palm scanning.

Upvote 0

Connor002

I don't know what happens for thoes AP people, but as far as I know, disney uses finger scanning, which involves calculating distance between fingers.

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

The Seasonal and the Annual passes both are the same paper ticket as any normal ticket. The only difference is it has your name, anniversary date, and says annual or seasonal pass on the back of the ticket...

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

napnet said:
A Photo would definantly be easier than palm scanning.

Yes and no, because all of the tickets now use the biometrics, which as Connor stated is just measuring the length of your fingers, it really doesn't take that long, if you know what your doing...

Connor, We(AP people) have to do the Biometrics too.

Upvote 0

Connor002

goofyfan13 said:
it really doesn't take that long, if you know what your doing...

Which for some is rarely the case. It's amazing how difficult people find it, is it really that hard to put your fingers there for three seconds? :brick:

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

Connor002 said:
Which for some is rarely the case. It's amazing how difficult people find it, is it really that hard to put your fingers there for three seconds? :brick:

It must be...
The funny thing, is the instructions are right there, with a giant flashing light and all! :lol:

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

Yeah, they are the same. The good thing about that is if you lost it, or it gets damaged, all you need to do it go to any ticket booth they will be happy to replace it.

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom