What do the latest Disney World tickets look like?

muse1983

Original Poster
My in-laws (who live 14 hours away) are taking my wife and I to WDW in October. They sent me a picture of the tickets and due to my insane OCD I would like to make sure these tickets are legit:lol: They are 6 day park hopper tickets and appear to have a blue/grayish background to them. So if anyone could post the current ticket design it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Xethos

I think it depends, are you staying on property or off? did they buy them from disney or a third party? Last tickets i bought through disney, while staying off property had my name on the back, and Donald on the front and my buddy had minnie on the front of his, hope that helps.

disneydata

Here is the current ticket stock.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!jUE2HHkqrF4BNqi23gjbw~~_1.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!jUE2HHkqrF4BNqi23gjbw~~_1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 113

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Haha!!

I was in the Disney store the other day and saw the tickets and they have a few different characters on them and are all different colors! Why would you think they weren't legit? How did they get them?

Yup, I had the same ones, I bought them at the front desk of Orange Lake resort. I have a feeling that resort is a bit corrupt. Of course the tickets are real but the prices were so high. We were only able to get tickets for 2 full days with no park hopping where last year we had 4 day park hoppers for the same price or at least pretty close.

Mickey_777

Here is the current ticket stock.

yeah I was surprised to see how bland the new "Let the memories begin" tickets are compared to the "celebrate today" tickets. I laminate them when we get back home for a keepsake and these are the plainest I can remember from the past designs. Plus they used the same character images...slackers.

dave&di

yeah I was surprised to see how bland the new "Let the memories begin" tickets are compared to the "celebrate today" tickets. I laminate them when we get back home for a keepsake and these are the plainest I can remember from the past designs. Plus they used the same character images...slackers.

I put all my tickets in a scrap book along with receipts, leaflets and anything else that came from WDW!

Edeyore

Haha!!

I was in the Disney store the other day and saw the tickets and they have a few different characters on them and are all different colors! Why would you think they weren't legit? How did they get them?

Another back alley deal. Man with a trench coat. Hey, hey Disney tickets, long time, short time. Buy them now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom