What do I HAVE to see or do on my next trip?

What should I experience?

• Take in Hall of Presidents

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Take in American Adventure

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Try a Dole Whip

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Ride Walt Disney World Railroad

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Ride El Rio de Tiempo

• Ride Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • See Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular

• See Food Rocks

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Ride Primeval Whirl

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Maharajah Jungle Trek

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters

WDWJunkie

Banned
Original Poster
There are a number of things I've never experienced during my trips to Walt Disney World that I may do on my next visit. Potentially, I could do all of them if I really wanted to, but I think I'd like to see which of them is the most popular by all you other WDW lovers. I'll just list a few and see what you guys think. Thanks!

Brett

Definently try them all (maybe not Food Rocks), but I voted for the Railroad. It's just too classic!!

jenjie

I voted for American Adventure, for two reasons. 1. Voices of Liberty is outstanding. 2. WTC flag on display

However, I also have to say that "Food Rocks" rocks! We went in because my ds4 was dying to see it. He was so excited he made up a dance and cheer before we ever got into the theater. :D But I think adults will like it too. They have alot of popular songs made over into nutrition-related songs. For instance, "every breath you take" is "every bite you take". It's fun to see what song they'll play next.

Katherine

I would try them all! I mean yeah you might never want to go on them again but then if something on the forums comes up about it you'll have some backround knowledge. I would definantly try and do The Disney Railroad at MK and American Adventure and Hall of Pres these are all really nice experiences.

DCL

Dole Whips

The one thing I do every year without fail, is get a Dole Whip. It makes my whole vacation. It's impossible to find pineapple soft serve anywhere in the Boston area!

figmentmom

I voted for the American Adventure, because it's just terrific. However, coming in a close second were the Railroad and having a Dole Whip - both things we do each and every trip!

P.S. I'd skip the Hall of Presidents...my family complains that it's a snoozer every time! :lookaroun

Fireman7

I agree, GET A DOLE WHIP!!! But take it one step further and get a Dole whip FLOAT. All the goodness of a Dole whip floating in pineapple juice. Oh its soooo good. :sohappy: :slurp:

bhg469

dole whip eh?? i have never tried one, is it good if im lactose intolerant ? im not but just thought id ask.

SirNim

Originally posted by Fireman7
I agree, GET A DOLE WHIP!!! But take it one step further and get a Dole whip FLOAT. All the goodness of a Dole whip floating in pineapple juice. Oh its soooo good.
Pineapple Dole Float...:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Highlight of every vacation!:D

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

figmentmom

OK, gang, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a Dole Whip non-dairy? Seems to me someone somewhere mentioned that it's OK for the lactose-intolerant!

wdwforus

Some of those things I havent done either so you have to do them and of the ones I have done you need to at least try them. Like the Hall of Presidents....last time I saw that was like 87 so I need to do it again.....my kids were to young to sit through it last April. So you had better do all of it.

justinsul1

I voted for primeval whril because it is a very fun ride that you will enjoy. I say no to AA because it is a painfully boring show. It is the same spiel as you would expect about freedom, yada, yada, yada. A must miss attraction. (Please don't hate me- that is what I think) El Rio De Tiempo is an awful ride. At least there it is a walk on ride. But, That is the only advantage. It really doesn't have any meaning. Ride the railroad- it is a fun experience. When I pulled into toontown station, I saw these two Japanese tourists waving and smiling wildly, it is just a dream come true going by train to visit your friends mickey and minnie. Seeing the face of sheer joy by the tourists made me feel so warm inside! BTW, Food Rocks is definetely not a headliner but it is kinda good for a chuckle. I recomened it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom