What Disney merchandise would you like to see in the parks?

Mickey shaped world

Original Poster
Disney cruise line carries Tommy Bahama shirts with mickey incorporated into a nice, subtle tropical background. On our cruise last month, they had a light sea green color and a cream color. Why they can't put these in the World of Disney/Tommy Bahama store in Disney Springs...???

I ran into the same, annoying issue on our cruise! Several years ago I bought a really nice velour track suit with the DCL emblem. Now, I can't even find a sweatshirt that actually thick enough to keep you warm! My DH saw a set I was looking at and told me to forget it, they felt like pajamas! :eek:

I hope they start producing better quality items again, the price tags on the current merchandise just don't add up. I recently had a tidy up and finally decided to give away my old Disney world clothes from when I was a teen, its sad to think I'll probably never get something that nice again :(

Dunston

T shirts with more subtlety or cleverfness than just sying DISNEY WORLD T SHIRT on them, or HERE'S GRUMPY FROM THE 7 DWARFS. Something I could actually wear would be nice

Driver

More subtle Disney World hooded sweatshirts.
And myself, I am just the opposite, I love sweatshirts but not hoodies. I've found only two regular sweatshirts and only one of them is kinda ok. It's gray ( not crazy about that) the design eh! The other is blue ( like the color) but it's got the Stitch theme ( not a fan of stitch) how about a good old fashioned pull over Mickey or Goofy sweatshirt! Maybe I'm just the only one that wants one

Pixieish

I'd like to see them go back to the super-thick sweatshirts and beach towels. The ones we bought on our honeymoon in 2000 are just starting to show their age, but the ones we bought within the last couple of years are already showing their age.

Also, more merch that specifically references stuff in the parks. The generic stuff we can get almost anywhere.

ImmyBaxter

I would love to see more Aristocats and Moana merchandise. I know there is some Marie merchandise here in the US, but in Japan they have a ton of Aristocats items that actually have Toulouse and Berlioz too. Totally jealous!

Matt in the Hatt

80s style action figures of characters from rides/attractions

Wave 1:
Dreamfinder
Sonny eclipse
Dueling ghosts 2 pack
Yeti
One of the dapper dans

Wave 2
Captain eo
Uncle Orville
Nasa scientist lady
Skelleton pirate
Tower of terror bellhop

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom