What Disney games do you play?

Chrononymous

Original Poster
What are your favorites? Any console!

I have played a few different games on the PS2...like Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, though I don't have the skill or patience to finish either one.
Plus of course a few movie tie in games that aren't very good (Monsters Inc anyone?)

I also have a few of the old fashioned Disney plug and play things, which I secretly love!

A pirates of the Carribbean one... which I got because there's a part that reminded me of the game at Disneyquest. My 9 year old nephew played it for 6 hours and beat the whole game which made me feel like a loser because I can't get past island number 4!

I also have one with several little simple games...including one that I am extremely addicted to.
It's a Tetris variant. I call it Fruit Drop...but it's real title is something like Simba's tree of trials...or somesuch. It's a simple game of dropping fruit to make lines disappear.
It never ends (though we did once tag team it for 9 hours straight to make it to level 128) and I am very very very addicted.

I have destroyed two of them so far just by wearing them out. Which isn't good because I don't see them in stores anymore.
I can hear my spouse in the other room right now, swearing at the apples....

So, what do YOU play?

erasure fan1

unfortunately, Disney games are not all that great most of the time. The 2 games that I can go back and play all the time are: Mickey mania (sega CD) and Mickey mouse and the castle of illusion (sega genesis) I do like the kingdom hearts series and cant wait for birth by sleep this summer.

A few other notables are:
Aladdin (sega genesis)
haunted mansion (game cube)
pirates at worlds end (xbox 360)

jedc53

Disney has its official site, and there are several princess dress up game offshoots for users to enjoy.I have played many games but I like most Goofy game.Goofy is my favourite disney character.

Cmdr_Crimson

Aladdin (Genesis)
Mickey Mania (Genesis)
Walt Disney World Magical Racing Tour (Dreamcast & PSone)
Haunted Mansion (XBOX)
Disney Think Fast (Wii)
Toy Story Mania (Wii)
Up (PS3)
Bolt (PS3)
Disney Sports Football, Basketball,Soccer and Skateboarding (Gamecube)
Disney's PK Out of the shadows (Gamecube)
Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse (Gamecube)
Maui Mallard In Cold Shadow (PC version)
Walt Disney World Explorer 1st & 2nd Editions (PC)
The D Show (PC)
Disney's Trivia Challenge (PC)
Disney Meteos (NDS)
Disney Fireworks (DsiWare)

And the most important and Best series so far....
Kingdom Hearts 1 (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA)
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NDS)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP will be getting)
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (NDS will be getting)

And of Course I will get Epic Mickey as well..

disneysroyal411

Wall-E PS2
Mickey Mouse and the Magic Mirror(barely)
Aladdin Genesis
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep(Well gonna play it)
Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded (Well gonna play it)
Epic Mickey(Well gonna play it)

Disneyson 1

There were these really old "Timon & Pumba Gamebreak" and "A Bug's Life" games that dominated my life when I was a wee lad. The Timon & Pumba pinball is still really fun...

Of course I love Kingdom Hearts, too!

johnderby

This game looks great. I did not grow in GTA (even though I'v played) and it's great to see things is modernizing the old school, also burned in games like GTA and No More Heroes. games like this seems to have more time to implement them, and art is always mind blowing and less interference Thursday and I can not wait to see what .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom