What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

The Empress Lilly

The problem is with the word "meet". You cannot meet that which isn't real. Fact. You can meet a person in a suit; of course. Now, if I tried to meet a movie or movie character, your analogy would apply.
Goodness, that is such an eyeopener, may I just thank you for your insighful facts that hadn't occurred to anybody's mind here and

What a missed opportunity that could have been if Toad was at the parks. Imagine the interactions he would get with guests.

The closest I have had was when i brought my Toad plush (From the Disneyland 60th) to the Crystal Palace at MK and 3 of the 4 characters (excluding Tigger) recognized Toad then proceeded to start driving and then did a version of the bouncing motion Toad does when he starts getting "motorcar mania" Easily the best character interactions I have ever had.

asianway

I'd like to meet Mr.Toad as he is my all time favorite Disney character. I don't think he has ever appeared as a meetable character, and Disneyland would be the only park where guests might recognize him. His adventurous spirit and "manias" could make for very fun interactions.
They had him, not anymore though

asianway

Robin Hood is more regular at Disneyland Paris I believe, or at least I met him each time I visited. My dad loved Friar Tuck. :D They were really fun to meet.

I personally would love to see Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog. Tiana and Naveen are great fun, but Charlotte is my favourite. :p

tumblr_ndaie9U2dd1tzt6bzo1_500.gif
Mustve been a while ago, Robin Hood is special events at Paris only - in fact, the entire Paris daily lineup is very vanilla.

brb1006

Original Poster
They take the concept of on-stage vs. off-stage very seriously as well. When those characters are on-stage, that's not a college kid in a suit - that's MICKEY!!!
I remember seeing two Mickey's as HS back in 2006. I remember heading to The Great Movie ride and I seen the door to the former meet and greet with Sorcerer Mickey and I few miles away I seen another Mickey with Minnie on the final car back when the "Stars And Motor Cars Parade" was at HS or MGM at the time. Maybe it's a good thing they moved Sorcerer Mickey's new meet and greet location since then.

brb1006

Original Poster
Apparently Linguini is at Disneyland Paris as seen in this video from the RunDisney event recently.

He isn't meetable however

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom