What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay they all existed, but I haven't seen them in years!

Oliver, Dodger, Tito, and Kuzco.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b1/f6/e7/b1f6e74e30839925accfa47a6c14f3da.jpg

Well, what's interesting is there is 2 versions of Kuzco...
Llama and Emporer versions...
fc103ba8f6389066b0403b07365b0249.jpg
9133366347_82d89097d1_n.jpg

Septbutterflies

I would like for Robin Hood to be more common than he is now (only one week per year!), on that note bring back Maid Marian

Since they're from one of my favorite Disney movies: Tod and Copper, and it's a reach, but I would like to see Vixey from the same movie as well

I'd also like to see Oliver, Dodger, and Georgette return
What week are you able to see Robin Hood? He is my husbands fav.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
What week are you able to see Robin Hood? He is my husbands fav.
The week I was referring to, Long Lost Friends Week, is unfortunately no longer done :(

Your best chance now is to stumble upon him in character palooza at DHS. Either that or go to Tokyo where he's a common character.

Lillies

Robin Hood is more regular at Disneyland Paris I believe, or at least I met him each time I visited. My dad loved Friar Tuck. :D They were really fun to meet.

I personally would love to see Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog. Tiana and Naveen are great fun, but Charlotte is my favourite. :p

tumblr_ndaie9U2dd1tzt6bzo1_500.gif

CaerDallben

There are several: Dipper and Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls, Gurgi from The Black Cauldron, Basil, Archimides from The Sword in the Stone, Jack from The Rescuers Downunder, Little Brother and Cri-Kee from Mulan (that last one is probably very hard to do)

Matt_Black

The problem is with the word "meet". You cannot meet that which isn't real. Fact. You can meet a person in a suit; of course. Now, if I tried to meet a movie or movie character, your analogy would apply.

It's a form of entertainment, just like seeing a play or watching a movie. It is fiction, and requires some suspension of disbelief.

Besides, do you go to malls and go up to the kids in line to meet Santa and shout, "HE'S NOT REAL!"

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
It's a form of entertainment, just like seeing a play or watching a movie. It is fiction, and requires some suspension of disbelief.

Besides, do you go to malls and go up to the kids in line to meet Santa and shout, "HE'S NOT REAL!"

I did that at a Satan meet and greet. That turned out to be even more controversial than yelling "He's not real" at a Santa meet and greet even though we're just talking about a slight rearrangement of the letters.

danyoung56

You can't meet a character. They're not real. Skip those lines.

It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's a very real part of a Disney park visit. I don't spend time in lines getting characters' autographs. But I can't help but feel a little thrill as I see Mickey walking by. Of course I know it's a kid in a suit. But that's not what I think at the time - I think "Hey, there goes Mickey!"

brb1006

Original Poster
It's called suspension of disbelief, and it's a very real part of a Disney park visit. I don't spend time in lines getting characters' autographs. But I can't help but feel a little thrill as I see Mickey walking by. Of course I know it's a kid in a suit. But that's not what I think at the time - I think "Hey, there goes Mickey!"
Suspense of disbelief is also taken very seriously at any of the Disney Parks. It always warms my heart seeing any person's reaction (Young,old, not matter what age) to meeting a certain character that they loved or liked and how the character interacts with the guests.

Last edited:

brb1006

Original Poster
I'd like to meet Mr.Toad as he is my all time favorite Disney character. I don't think he has ever appeared as a meetable character, and Disneyland would be the only park where guests might recognize him. His adventurous spirit and "manias" could make for very fun interactions.
What a missed opportunity that could have been if Toad was at the parks. Imagine the interactions he would get with guests.

mimitchi33

It's a shame a lot of Really rare characters seem to be shown in Disney on Ice..Like Charlotte for example..
6808988167_abe0025a44.jpg
Speaking of "characters that are only on ice", Hank the Octopus, all five emotions from Inside Out, and Riley will appear at the next show, Follow Your Heart. That's the main reason I'm seeing the show (and I also hope I see Bing Bong).
I did that at a Satan meet and greet. That turned out to be even more controversial than yelling "He's not real" at a Santa meet and greet even though we're just talking about a slight rearrangement of the letters.
Where was this meet and greet? Was it for children? If it was, I would have been shocked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom