What Disney Character are you most like?

LoriMistress

Original Poster
As for me it would have to be Donald Duck. I've been compaired to Donald Duck as a child and still am to this day. As a child I didn't know how to pronounce words, get frustrated, and throw temper tantrums. That sounds like Donald to me!

As for Princess that's a tough one. Probably more like Belle.

WDWKat26

Hehe well i'd have to say i'm MOST like Pluto for specific reasons, I mean some days I just feel EXACTLY like him! ;)

But if I had to pick, i'd be a mix of Goofy and Donald (Yeah I know it's weird), only because I do get an attitude sometimes and I can throw a tantrum or two. But most of the time i'm like Goofy, all around happy, willing to help and a little clumsy ;)

Melerella

A mixture...

I'm like Daisy 'cause I love shopping

I have a horrible memory..which is like Dory

And I'm a dreamer in everything...which is like Cinderella

And I have a temper issue..like Tinkerbell!

disneysailor

I'd say Donald Duck as he's essentially a good guy, but known to be a bit hot headed!

I think there's a bit of Stitch mixed in there as well...

BigNorm

I most relate to Donald Duck too. Bit of a prankster, bit of a hot head, all around good guy.

I've also been compared to Grumpy. Haven't figured that one out yet though. :mad:

WDWKat26

Actually, i'm going to correct my previous post.

I took the "Which Disney Character Are You Most Like" quiz over at the Animation building at MGM, and I came up as Tinkerbell :)

LilDucky

Donald..... I have the shortest temper ever! But at the same time, I love my family just as much as he loves his, although sometimes they test my patience, just like Huey, Lewey, and Dewey do to Donald! I can be a bit of a diva (yes, Donald is definetely a male diva), but pretty likeable.

PamelaNiebergal

I think I am most like Belle because I crave adventure, I've often felt different from everyone else and because I love to read (I was an English major in college). :)

jhastings74

I would say I'm most like Phoebus...always trying to help others, always stuck between two people wanting me to do opposite things, (always keeping an eye towards a beautiful lady... ;) )

He and I have quite the similar sense of humor, too...

jojoyner55

For some reason, this tread reminds me of something the great Chuck Jones (of Warner's animation) said - I want to be Bugs Bunny, but I'm really Daffy Duck. In Disney terms - I want to be Mickey, but I'm probably Donald. :hammer:

Christina

I'd say Tinkerbell/Belle are the characters who are most like me. But there are others. Tinkerbell because I have a verrrryy bad temper and Belle because I crave adventure and always try to do what I think it right. But you know, sometimes I'm also Dopey... or Eyeore on some days. I'm really quite complicated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom