What discount does an Annual pass holder get to the Halloween party

Mamaof2QTs

We will definately be getting my husband an annual pass for our upcoming trip so we can get the free parking and discount on merchandise. We're considering getting one for the whole family, but here are my questions:

1) does it include the park hopper?
2) what discount do we get on the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

I think I could be talked into buying it, but Disney's website is light on information.

We typically go twice a year, and my husband has a business trip to Lake Buena Vista in July plus we have a trip planned in 2 months.

epcotisbest

You are right. My bad. Here is what I found.

Passholders! Enjoy special discounted prices for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, featuring all your favorite villains—and a spellbinding, spine-tingling, all-new show!

September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27

• $63 for Guests ages 10 and up
  • $58 for Guests ages 3 to 9

October 1, 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20 and November

• $70 for Guests ages 10 and up
  • $65 for Guests ages 3 to 9

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I would advise besides any other discounts and perks, to purchase AP's for everyone if you all spend more than 10 days in the parks in a year. It sounds like you do if you usually take 2 trips on average a year. You break even right around the 10 day mark with buying AP's vs. buying regular tickets for each seperate trip. :)

Upvote 0

Mamaof2QTs

Original Poster
I would advise besides any other discounts and perks, to purchase AP's for everyone if you all spend more than 10 days in the parks in a year. It sounds like you do if you usually take 2 trips on average a year. You break even right around the 10 day mark with buying AP's vs. buying regular tickets for each seperate trip. :)

If you factor in the park hopper, you save money on a 4 day and 3 day trip. That doesn't take into account parking at $17 a day.

This trip we're spending 2days at Legoland. Then our next trip is a business trip, so we may just break even.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We're getting one for my husband, so we should get the room discounts regardless.
You mentioned that you have a trip planned in two months. To clarify, your room must be booked under the AP discount code before you arrive; you can't show the AP at check in and get a discount.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

If you factor in the park hopper, you save money on a 4 day and 3 day trip. That doesn't take into account parking at $17 a day.

This trip we're spending 2days at Legoland. Then our next trip is a business trip, so we may just break even.
But if you're staying on site, you get free parking anyway, even without an AP.

Upvote 0

Mamaof2QTs

Original Poster
We stayed on site in May. We are going to try the Marriott this time. For his business trip we have to stay in the same hotel as the conference.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

You do get other discounts as well, such as 10% discounts on merchandise. You have the option to purchase the Tables in Wonderland that will give you 20% discounts at table service restaurants.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom