what did you think of camp rock, any plans for the parks

maryszhi

Original Poster
i think its awesome so far. its getting me excited for the jonas brothers concert im going to
all the disney concerts ive gone to were awesome
so write your reviews here :)
oh and i was wondering if they would ever make a show at the parks for camp rock or do anything associated for it

baz212

It was cute. We let my DS4 stay up a little to watch it and he was dancing around the living room. I was pleasantly surprised at the vocal talent of Lovato and the Jonas brothers. I thought they sounded better than the kids in HSM.

Legacy

I was skipping back and forth between that and WWE Smackdown.

It wasn't bad. I'm not really into hip-hop so a couple of the songs I heard were kinda meh.

It audio mixed kinda bugged me also because I couldn't make out what the lyrics were.

kcw

I'm watching it now (on the other coast!) It's cute... but I don't think it will gain the popularity of HSM... and with the insane advertising and merchandise already in the stores, I think Disney hoped it would....

maryszhi

Original Poster
It was cute. We let my DS4 stay up a little to watch it and he was dancing around the living room. I was pleasantly surprised at the vocal talent of Lovato and the Jonas brothers. I thought they sounded better than the kids in HSM.
my friends and i had a slumber party..we ordered pizaa did typical slumber party stuff...and watched camp rock. we were dancing in our pajamas. when it started we screamed omg its the jonas brothers. my dad laughed becuase he doesnt get the jonas brothers.my mom thought it was cute.
gosh why cant dads understand:shrug:

echoreyn

It was alright. I enjoyed most of the songs, but the storyline was a bit shaky. I agree with Legacy, though. The audio mixing did make some of the lyrics a bit hard to understand.
However, I was happy that Disney Channel finally caught on that completely predictable endings are not the way to go. The Margaret character deserved to win the contest, and I was happy to see that she did. :)
Overall, I'd say it was pretty good for a DCOM, but it won't reach the level of popularity that HSM (for some reason I cannot comprehend :shrug:) did. Other than the merchandise, I don't see this being the next big thing at the parks either.

the-reason14

Didnt see it and dont plan on it. I know disney is hopin its like another HSM. I would hope they wont be puttin nothin like this in any of the parks, I know Im in the minority but I hope not. If anything put some cheetah girl stuff before this. Imo, they have more talent than any of the kids on HSM. I know that one girl that is on camp rock can actually sing unlike Myley and all the other disney channel folk, so Im hoping she gets the attention she deserves because she has talent.

Jessie&Buzz

I thought it was good. I'm not a Jonas Brothers fan like my 10 year old. I can't seem to understand the words to their songs. Guess that's just me being old. I do feel bad thought because while I was watching it my 10 yr old was at Girl Scout camp (yes I watched it without her but my 5 yr old son was watching it too). She was bummed she was going to miss it but knew it would be on 1 billion more times.

I thought the story was ok. I'm glad that Peggy won in the end. She was awesome. I do have to say that I though there were a couple of kids who couldn't lip sync or dance. I realize that it's hard to do but I just didn't think it was up to HSM standards. I don't think it's going to be as big either. I didn't hear any of my dd's friends talking about it like they did HSM. They are more excited about the Cheetah Girls 3rd movie and HSM 3.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom