What day for Jellyrolls?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We are planning to go to jellyrolls, what is the best day to go there? When is it busy but not too crowded? What time should one arrive there?

We can't go on Saturday.

6 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!! :sohappy:

WDW John

Originally posted by ajrwdwgirl
We are planning to go to jellyrolls, what is the best day to go there?

Last year a couple of the girls working in Canada told my wife and I that the best night to go is Thursday 'cause it was the night the CMs would go and some of them would really "let go". They made it sound quite fun so we're planning on stopping in on a Thursday night this year. Can't wait!

Originally posted by Katherine
What's Jellyrolls?

Jellyrolls is a bar with dueling piano players at Disney's Boardwalk. Here's the link

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

My friend and I went to Jellyrolls and it was so much fun! I couldn't hear very well after leaving but it was fun! They had a bachelorette party going on when we were there and the guys at on piano had her do the "I'm a little teapot" song on the piano... :lol: I WANNA GO BACK!!:)

Upvote 0

Maria

Yeah, Thursday nights are a lot of fun -cast member´s night- but it gets packed. If you are going there, plan being there before 10pm so you get a table. I really don´t remember the times, I just remember I had a lot of fun there! :)

Upvote 0

Zip-a-De-Who-Ha

Is Jellyrolls a sanitized (Disney/nonadult) Piano bar or a more raucous (ie.Adult ....Use dirty words etc..) Piano bar like Howl at the Moon or Sing Sing.

Deuling Piano Bars are great fun but I would much prefer the crazy/adult version to one that sings Im a little tea pot.

Thanks for your reply

Upvote 0

SamatBCV

If you want lots of dirty jokes, you won't find it there, but they're not afraid of adult humor. Of course it is always different, but I've been there a couple times and it was like that both times. I recommend you go try it.

Upvote 0

rcguard

Jelly rolls next week!!

Jelly Rolls next week baby! I am going down June 14-23 and def want to go one night. I worked as a lifeguard for two summers down there, and Thursday cast nights were def the night to go! If anyone else is going to be down there let me know. I am going with my dad and little siblings. Dad won't go, and my brothers and sister are too young. But I'm not going to let that stop me from having a good time!

Upvote 0

Maria

Re: Jelly rolls next week!!

Originally posted by rcguard
Jelly Rolls next week baby! I am going down June 14-23 and def want to go one night. I worked as a lifeguard for two summers down there, and Thursday cast nights were def the night to go! If anyone else is going to be down there let me know.

Lifeguard, huh? Hhhmmmm... post a picture of you and you´ll see how many girls (and even guys :animwink: ) will reply! :D :animwink: j/k

Welcome to the forums! Have a great time in Orlando! :wave:

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by Maria
Yeah, Thursday nights are a lot of fun -cast member´s night- but it gets packed. If you are going there, plan being there before 10pm so you get a table. I really don´t remember the times, I just remember I had a lot of fun there! :)

You know, that's one of the things I just LOVE about WDW. I've been there probably a dozen times, and there are still so many things I have yet to do! Jellyrolls is one. A few years ago I'd planned on going, but it was closed that week.:(

I'll most assuredly go on a Thursday though! Thanks for the tips.

Rick

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by Zip-a-De-Who-Ha
Is Jellyrolls a sanitized (Disney/nonadult) Piano bar or a more raucous (ie.Adult ....Use dirty words etc..) Piano bar like Howl at the Moon or Sing Sing.

Deuling Piano Bars are great fun but I would much prefer the crazy/adult version to one that sings Im a little tea pot.

Thanks for your reply

Oh I'm not saying there wasn't any adult humor or songs there...they just made her sing that song to embarrasse her. Its a great night spot for adults!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom