What could be coming to EPCOT next!

Dizzyfordisney2001

Original Poster
There have been many rumors swirling about this to replace all the old pavilions and bring in the new!
I think they should add a Wall-E dark ride because it's the perfect fit because it does take part in the future!
Also they should add some kind roller coaster because EPCOT does not have one yet
What are your thoughts and what dou you think they should add to this park because EPCOT has really been lacking lately?

CastleBound

No coasters please...I beg... I feel like an update of Universe of Energy should come soon. Ellen is still relevant, so record something new sometime soon! I do love that attraction, but definitely needs an update.

As far as new (sorta) I would love to see something along the lines of Wonders of Life... I know it doesn't sound very appealing, but that is one of my favorite memories of Disney as a kid. I was very young when I went there, but I remember loving it. I think they need more learning additions once again. It's a nice dream.

SirLink

There have been many rumors swirling about this to replace all the old pavilions and bring in the new!
I think they should add a Wall-E dark ride because it's the perfect fit because it does take part in the future!
Also they should add some kind roller coaster because EPCOT does not have one yet
What are your thoughts and what dou you think they should add to this park because EPCOT has really been lacking lately?

Just because it is set in the future does not make it a perfect fit.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Sadly I think nothing. I'm 41..man... I'm just dying to get another pavilion added to World Showcase some time. come on Disney. Besides that, I'm not sure what they are doing at Innoventions (one is closed) but I'm curious fro sure on that.

AndyS2992

Epcot needs a ton of help.
-Redo the entire park entrance
-Spaceship Earth needs a new ending
-Universe of Energy needs a complete overhaul
-Inside Out needs to take over the Wonders of Life building
-Imagination needs a complete overhaul
-Captain EO needs to be replaced
-Soarin is getting upgraded thankfully
-Update and fill Inoventions
-Each WS pavilion needs a ride, Mount Fuji coaster for Japan, gondola boat ride in Italy, Add a Mickey's fun wheel clone to the UK in reference to the London Eye and so on
-Add new countries to World Showcase
-New updated films in each country
-A miniature parade, maybe
-Generally repaint, upgrade and refurbish everything else
-Upgrade Iluminations

AND then I would absolutely love Epcot :)

iAJ

Epcot needs a ton of help.
-Redo the entire park entrance
-Spaceship Earth needs a new ending
-Universe of Energy needs a complete overhaul
-Inside Out needs to take over the Wonders of Life building
-Imagination needs a complete overhaul
-Captain EO needs to be replaced
-Soarin is getting upgraded thankfully
-Update and fill Inoventions
-Each WS pavilion needs a ride, Mount Fuji coaster for Japan, gondola boat ride in Italy, Add a Mickey's fun wheel clone to the UK in reference to the London Eye and so on
-Add new countries to World Showcase
-New updated films in each country
-A miniature parade, maybe
-Generally repaint, upgrade and refurbish everything else
-Upgrade Iluminations

AND then I would absolutely love Epcot :)
Ha. Good luck getting all that anytime before the 100th.

mouse_luv

Are we really doing this again? :rolleyes:

And also, replace all the old pavilions? Blasphemy! Updates yes (Esp. to Imagination--give me back my Figment/Dreamfinder and old storyline) we'll call it an update throwback lol. Otherwise, hands off. Okay fine I'd like to see a Ratatouille dark ride in the France Pavilion and please, no more wannabe lumberjacks in Canada Pavilion!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Of all the rumors that never come to fruition, the Epcot ones always end up being the saddest. The park is such a shadow of its former self that Disney's increasing lack of attention becomes more and more frustrating every year that passes without a single major announcement for the park. Yet somehow, Epcot remains my favorite park despite its current state. Is it because of the rides? My love of the history? Nostalgia? Something else? I don't know, but I'm not sure how long I can keep Epcot as my favorite park if Disney still does nothing to change it.

MrPromey

There are tons of things I'd personally love to see. A new country or two with attractions not attached to Disney IP would be great. Putting something new where the pavilion formerly known as Wonders of Life sits would be great. A strong update to Universe of energy and pretty much anything at all done to improve the Imagination pavilion would thrill me.

... But you didn't ask what I wanted. You asked what I thought was next and sadly, if I had to guess, I'd say another alcohol stand somewhere in World Showcase. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom