What color are you eyes?

WDWSwashbuckler

I have really weird eyes.. They're really deep bright blue... Hee hee, I love my own eyes... But for girls, I'm all about brown eyes.. MMMM, I love brown eyes on a girl *gets dreamy*

Maria

Mine are brown.

Jonnie, we call those "olive" colored eyes. Green is my favorite color for eyes. (My kids will have to have green eyes! :lookaroun ) :D :animwink:

MicBat

Originally posted by Maria
Mine are brown.

Jonnie, we call those "olive" colored eyes. Green is my favorite color for eyes. (My kids will have to have green eyes! :lookaroun ) :D :animwink:
What will you do if they dont, Maria? :eek: :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by MicBat
What will you do if they dont, Maria? :eek: :lol:

I´ll be very sad... :lol: there are contact lenses.... j/k :animwink:
Seriously though... not that I look for them on purpose, but I have only dated guys whose eyes are green/greenish/blueish. They ask me out and then I realize their eyes are clear! :animwink:

airame

My eyes are sort of wierd. :lookaroun They were originally blue. Then growing up, they'd change color btwn blue and green.

Now they're both blue and green, but neither blue or green.... if that makes sense.

There's sort of a ring of blue and a ring of green, and they overlap and blend. Then in the middle, there is a teeny tiny bit of yellow flecks around my pupil, but they aren't noticable unless you look really close.

heh, I like my eyes. :D

airame

Originally posted by figmentbaby
I have two different colored eyes...my right is green and my right is blue...very odd

Wow, you have 2 right eyes? I've heard of having 2 left feet, but... heh :lol:

Lovecraft

My eyes are green with light brown in them. Depend upon what I wear as to their color also how sunny it is. When I am on the beach they are very green. In dim light more brown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom