What celebrities have you seen?

O'Malley

The only celebrity I ever saw at Disney was when we were visiting back in late 2000. We walked from Epcot over to the Yacht & Beach Club early one morning (it's such a pretty hotel). There were hardly any guests around at all, and it was a cool morning.

While we were walking up to the lobby (from the lagoon side), a man and woman were walking towards us. I remarked to my wife that it looked like Dale and Teresa Earnhardt. They walked by us, and I said (jokingly) "Dale?". I was stunned that he turned around and looked at us, hesitated, then they continued walking. I didn't have my camera, I had no paper/pen to get an autograph, nothing, so I didn't know else to do.

Dale was wearing jeans and a dark polo shirt, a Goodwrench cap, and had on dark wraparound sunglasses, while Teresa had on slacks, a blouse, and what looked like a pair of $200 sunglasses. Dale's trademark nose and moustache were dead giveaways.

I realized later that the Daytona 500 was coming up, and his team was probably doing some testing, and they were taking a break in Disney.

I'd hate to have Dale behind me on the Indy Speedway at MK. He'd probably be 2 inches behind me trying to draft, and giving me a tap now and then to let me know he was there. :lol:

eroyee

The only celebrity I ever saw at Disney was when we were visiting back in late 2000. We walked from Epcot over to the Yacht & Beach Club early one morning (it's such a pretty hotel). There were hardly any guests around at all, and it was a cool morning.

While we were walking up to the lobby (from the lagoon side), a man and woman were walking towards us. I remarked to my wife that it looked like Dale and Teresa Earnhardt. They walked by us, and I said (jokingly) "Dale?". I was stunned that he turned around and looked at us, hesitated, then they continued walking. I didn't have my camera, I had no paper/pen to get an autograph, nothing, so I didn't know else to do.

Dale was wearing jeans and a dark polo shirt, a Goodwrench cap, and had on dark wraparound sunglasses, while Teresa had on slacks, a blouse, and what looked like a pair of $200 sunglasses. Dale's trademark nose and moustache were dead giveaways.

I realized later that the Daytona 500 was coming up, and his team was probably doing some testing, and they were taking a break in Disney.

I'd hate to have Dale behind me on the Indy Speedway at MK. He'd probably be 2 inches behind me trying to draft, and giving me a tap now and then to let me know he was there. :lol:
thats so great. Hes one of my heroes.......

Sherrybaby

MGM on Saturday, June 7th

There was a celeb at MGM this past Saturday, June 7th. He was sooooo tall my son and I were sure he was a basketball player but we sent the pic to a bunch of people and no one knew who he was.

A little later we saw them again and wondered if maybe it wasn't his wife who was the celebrity.

Does anyone know who it was?

Actually, if some smarty pants CM at Midway Mania didn't come up to us and say, "Do you know who that is?" And when we said, "No, who?" He just shook his head and smiled. I'm like ok that was mean LOL.

Anyway, it's been bugging us so I thought if anyone would know it would be someone on this board.

Sherry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom